50

A/N: Everyone commenting and just having fun being silly is making me happy ☺️♥️☺️ I just wanted you guys to know that your comments make me update more frequently so keep going and maybe I'll update more...

Hana's POV

"I'm nervous.." I said hooking my arm around Jimin's and squeezing it. We arrived at the location of the charity event which was beautiful.

Jimin said that the charity today was for orphans so there were a lot of children playing on the grounds accompanied by caretakers.

"You'll be fine babygirl, my mom is gonna love you.." Jimin said trying to calm me. We were walking to meet his mom who was at the front of the stage talking to people.

I felt nervous about meeting Jimin's mom because I heard mothers can get overprotective over their sons. And in this case, Jimin's mom was a wealthy and powerful woman, she could easily do something to me of I did something wrong.

Gah.. I'm really nervous!

We walked to the front and Jimin first approached his mother.

"Eomma.." He called and the she turned around and smiled. He gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm glad you could make it son!" She said and she then turned her head to me. Jimin looked back at me and then motioned me to come to him. I did and he took my hand.

"Eomma, I would like you to meet Kim Hana, my beautiful girlfriend." He said and I smiled slightly at his mother feeling a little nervous still.

"It's nice to meet you Misses Park.." I said and bowed. "Oh she is polite and indeed beautiful! Nice to meet you dear, no need to call me misses Park just Jihyo." She said.

"O-okay Jihyo.." I said and she smiles. "Well I would like to talk to you both." Jihyo said. "Of course, but can I use the restroom first?" I asked.

"Of course dear, it's just to the right." Jihyo said. "Thank you, Jimin I'll be back." I said and walked away from them.

As I walked to the bathroom, I saw children playing and a little boy tripped and fell. He cried so I quickly ran to him.

"Oh my goodness, are you okay sweetie?" I said helping him get up as he cried. I dusted off the dirt on his clothes and wiped his tears.

"I-I'm owkay, thank chuu Noona.." he said and hugged me. I smiled.

"You're welcome, now be more careful when you play so you won't fall again okay?" I said and ruffled his hair. He laughed.

"Owkay, thank chuu again Noona, I pway now, bye!!" He said running and waving.  I just smiled by the little boy's cuteness.

Jimin's POV

Me and eomma smiled at Hana helping the boy.

"She's a kind hearted person son, I'm sure your father would be proud of you for having her." My mom said and I smiled

"Thanks eomma.."