17

Hana's POV

"So I'll see you tomorrow baby?" Jimin asked through the phone. I got back from class a few minutes ago and Jimin called. We talked on the phone every day after my classes, it's been almost a week now since we've seen each other because we were both so busy.

But since it was almost summer break, it would all be better.

"Yeah, are you taking me for brunch?" I asked.

"Yes babe I am, be ready by 11 okay?" He said.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow.." I said.

"Alright babe, see you.." he said and I hung up.

Me and Jimin have been taking a steady process of getting to know each other, he has been very sweet to me
and caring.

One time a few days ago in class, I got a bouquet of flowers sent to me by Jimin. Everyone in my class especially the boys were curious about it.

I smiled by the thought and decided to check out my social medias. Jennie went to stay with Kai again since it was Saturday tomorrow.

I turned on my phone and went to check my Twitter since I haven't checked it out in awhile. I got multiple tags that made me confused.

Why so many?

I tapped on the first tag.

Bobby_boy Tweeted
I am so confused, is @HanaHearts dating someone?

Wait what? I thought.

Jackson94 Replied to Bobby_boy's Tweet
@Bobby_boy Yes, I saw him. You can also check out her Instagram, she tags him a lot.

I turned my phone off.

Jackson is so nosy!

I sighed and went to my room to go to sleep. The next day, I woke up at 9:50 so I had more than  hour to prepare before Jimin arrived. I took a quick shower and blew dry my hair, U decided not to style it and just brushed it through.

I put on some simple make up that only took a few minutes to do.

I finished putting it on and went to my closet to pick out an outfit