51

Hana's POV

I went back after going to the bathroom. I joined Jimin but Jihyo was gone. Jimin said she had to tend to other guest so it was okay.

"I think eomma likes you.." Jimin said. "Really?" I asked and he nods with a smile.

"Yes, I mean who wouldn't like my babygirl.." he said and kissed me. "If she knew what things you did to me.." I said sighing. He just smirks and shook his head.

"Better not, don't want her to get a heart attack." He said and I just chuckled.

Me and Jimin just talked, occasionally getting greeted by some who knows him. I felt thirsty so I told him I was gonna grab a drink.

I went to the refreshments area and asked for a glass of water. The person gave me one and and I drank it.

Then I saw Jihyo having trouble carrying a few papers. I put my glass down and went to help her.

"Here, let me help Jihyo.." I said and took half of the papers from her. "Oh thank you Hana, I'm sorry for leaving you awhile ago, I need to speak to some donors." She said.

"It's okay I understand, where do you want these?" I asked. "Just follow me.." She said and we walked to an inner area with a desk..

"Just place them on the desk.." She said and I nodded. I out the papers on the desk and she also placed the stack she was holding.

"Thank you dear, you didn't have to help me.." She said as we walked out of the inner area. "It's okay really, I enjoy helping out." I said and she smiles.

"Oh you're really an amazing girl, can I ask some things about you?" She said. "Of course, I'd be happy to answer them." I said.

"What do you do for a living dear?" She asked.

"I'm a third year University student, I also work at a café." I said.

"Oh you're still studying? What course are you taking?"

"Photography, one of my passions, but I also like modeling, in fact I have an Instagram account where I practice my modeling but overall, I just enjoy being a social media person." I explained.

"You're nothing like the other girls that Jimin have dated, they weren't nice, they were beautiful but they didn't have the right personality. So I'm glad Jimin finally found not just a decent girl, but also a kind hearted one. I saw you helping that little boy, you really are a wonderful person dear." She said with a smile and I felt happy.

"Thank you Jihyo, can I ask something about you now?" I said.

"Of course dear, anything.."

"How old are you? You seem to be young to be Jimin's mother." I said.

Really, she looks like she could be Jimin's older sister.

"Hahaha, well you could say I am young, I'm only fourty one." She said and I got surprised a little.

"Wow, really?" I said im disbelief. "Yes, I married Jimin's father when I was only eighteen and gave birth to Jimin when I wan nineteen. So you can say I was young." She explained.

"Wow, you married so young, what about Jimin's father, i-it's okay if you don't want to answer, I-I'm just curious.." I said a little shy about asking all these questions.

"It's fine dear, but I don't think I will be able to explain everything since we met under fixed circumstances. He was ten years older than me but age didn't matter between us." She said.

"I see, I heard about Jimin's father, I'm sorry for your loss." I said.

"Thank you dear, you know Jimin's father may be busy with work and the mafia, but he never puts it first before his family. So I'm thankful that he raised Jimin to do well even if he was a criminal and Jimin would eventually be next to become one." She says in awe.

"Well you should be proud Jihyo, you're son is the best man a girl could ever ask for and I love him so much." I said.

"Well I support your relationship dear." She said and that made me smile.

"Thank you.."

We talked more as we walked around, she said that she knows a large modeling agency and will get them in contact with me to try actual modeling. I declined but she says she insists. As we chatted more, Jimin spotted us.

"There you are babe.." he said as he approached us. "Looks like you two are enjoying.." he said and wrapped his arm around my waist. Me and Jihyo giggled.

"Well she is wonderful, could I have your number dear, so we could talk some more?" She said and I nodded. I gave her my phone number.

"Thank you dear, now I'll leave you two love birds." Jihyo said and left.

"You enjoyed talking to my mom." He said and I giggled. "She is an amazing woman, you're lucky to have her as your mom." I said.

"I know, she's the best. Now, let's go back home?" He said and I nodded.

We bid goodbye to Jihyo and got in Jimin's car, he drove me back to my apartment.