43

Hana's POV

After breakfast and chilling, we decided to get ready for the party tonight since there are five of us who take a lot of time to get ready.

We all decided to get ready at my and Jennie's apartment so we wouldn't have to rush going there at the same time.

I decided to call Jimin first before going to there so he knows where I'm going. I dialed his number and after a few rings, he answered.

"Hey babygirl.."

"Hey Jimin.." I said and smiled to myself.

His voice made me want to be with him.

"How are babe? Why did you call?"

"Oh, I'll be going to a party tonight with the girls, is that okay with you?"

Wow, I sound like asking my dad, well he is sorta like my dadd-- NOPE! Don't think that way!

Rosé came in my room to get ready and she asked quietly who was I talking to. I mouthed 'Jimin' and she nods with a smirk.

"Who's party is it and who is gonna be there?"

"Well it's my friend Jennie's boyfriend's party and people from our University is gonna be there."

"Hmm, okay then. Text me when you get home babygirl. Enjoy the party but be wary, I love you babe."

"Love you too Jimin. Bye~" I said and hung up.

I looked up to see Rosé smiling at me. "What?" I asked. "You're so in love." She said and I blushed. "Well he is super sweet and truly do love him." I said.

"I can see that. Now come on! Let's get ready for the party!" She said and I nodded.

I was straighting my hair as Rosé was beside me continuing doing her make up.

Rosé and I will be doing each other's hair and makeup.

I will be doing her hair and then she will be doing my makeup.

After I finished doing my hair, I did Rosé's. She said she just wanted her hair to be slightly waved.

When I finished she then di my makeup which was just natural. After finishing our hair and makeup, we picked out our outfit.

Jennie said it was only a chill and casual party so we don't need to wear anything formal or fancy.

Me and Rosé got dressed and I thought we looked good.