45

Jimin's POV

(The night where Hana was at the party.)

I was working on some papers late at night, my babygirl hasn't texted me yet so maybe she was still at the party.

I got a notification from my phone so I quickly checked it.

'hanahearts posted a photo'

I quickly tapped it but I quickly regretted it.

hanahearts Found my significant other! Missed you @channyy

What the fuck? Who is this guy and why is he with my babygirl?

Is she....cheating on me?

No, but I'm pissed, why was she with another man?

I clenched my jaw and got up from my desk, I left the office in anger and went home. I texted the guys that I wanted to be alone at home tonight. They were suspicious but said yes and they would go home to their own houses.

I was fuming with anger as I got ready for bed. I laid in bed, still angry about Hana with another guy.

I then received a text, I checked who it was.

Babygirl💕♥️💖: I'm home Jimin..

I didn't reply, I couldn't.

We just got into this relationship and now she's with another guy?

I thought she was mine? No, she is mine.

And she said it herself.

It took a few hours before replying to her message.

You: Okay, I'll pick you up at 12, we're going out.

I sighed.

I shouldn't assume, I will just talk to her about it.

I was still mad but fell asleep. The next morning, I got ready for my day and ate breakfast.

I did some work in my home office before seeing Hana. I was still upset.

She's not that type of girl to do this to me, she's my light, my love.

A few hours later, I changedy clothes to see her.

I grabbed my stuff and got in my car and drove off to Hana's

When I got there, I breathed. It's gonna be hard not to get mad at her but I don't want to hurt her feelings. Though she may have hurt mine, she's too important for me.

I knocked on the door, a few moments later she opens and gave me a big hug that shocked me.

"I'm sorry Jimin.." she says sadly. I pulled her away from the hug and held her waist.

"What for babygirl?" I said softly, she was upset too. Did she found out why?

"I know you saw that picture with my friend and I know you would assume something, but I promise, he's just a good friend of mine. Like a brother, we've known each other for a long time so he's important to me. But I know I hurt your feelings and I'm sorry." She said almost crying. I felt bad.

Why would I assume she would cheat on? She's the most loyal person I know and we haven't been together for a long time, yet she loves me so much.

I kissed her lightly. "It's okay babygirl, I'm also sorry for thinking that you would do something to hurt me. I know you would never because you love me so much. But that guy, does he only think of you as a friend too?" I asked just wondering.

"Yes, in fact, he has a crush on one of my friends and he knows about you so it's okay." She said and gave a light smile.

"Alright but.." I looked down at her outfit.

Damn, she looked so good.

"Are you trying to seduce me with that outfit?" I said smirking and she blushes. "N-no.."

"Well I may have forgiven you but you're not gonna get out of it that easily." I said and pushed her lightly in the house and closed the door.

I pushed her to the door and caged her in-between my arms.

"You made me jealous babygirl and you need to get...." I leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"Punished.."

"O-okay Jimin.."

A/N: Y'all know where this is going.....

IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!