9

Hana's POV

The drive was very quiet, it wasn't uncomfortable but it was very quiet.
We arrived at our destination not long after, we parked in the parking lot area and he turned off the engine.

The mall?

Jimin helped me out of my seat and we went to the entrance of the mall.

"We're gonna have lunch first baby, then I'll tell you the next thing we're gonna do after." He said and I nodded shyly.

We went to a restaurant that looked really expensive but it wasn't too fancy, the host there easily let us in even without asking us if we had reservations. The server led us to a table for two, Jimin pulled my chair and pushed it back when I sat down.

He sat down on his own and the waiter handed us menus.

"Pick anything you want babygirl." Jimin said. "A-are you sure? The food seems pretty expensive here.." I asked and he chuckled.

"Don't worry baby, daddy's got it.." he said. I just stared back at the menu, I decided to just get the steak with mushrooms and brussel sprouts. Jimin ordered the same thing and called the waiter.

The waiter got back and took our order and told us to wait just a few minutes. I caught Jimin staring at me and I blushed.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked. "No, it's just your beauty I'm done of.." he said and my face heated up.

"Since our food is gonna take awhile, let's talk about ourselves.." he said and I nod. "Me first, what do you do baby?" He asked.

"I-I'm a third year University student and I also work part time at as waitress at a simple café." I explained, he suddenly frowned making me worry.

"Why? Is something wrong?" I asked. "It's just that a beautiful babygirl like you shouldn't be working.." he said and my face heated up.

"Doesn't you're parents give you money?" He asked and I just shook my head. "Not really, they only pay for my education and then the money I get from working is used for my other expenses like my apartment bills, food and everything else.." I explained. His expression turned dark and cold.

"Why would they only pay for your education and not everything else?" He questioned. "B-because the major a took was photography because I loved doing it, but they wanted me to be a doctor or a lawyer. But I disagreed with them, they were mad and disappointed but they just wanted me to finish college so they just pay for it." I say sadly.

It's true though, mom and dad never liked the decision I made, but it was my passion, a passion I wanted to persue.

Suddenly a I felt Jimin touch my hand, I looked up at him and he gave me warming smile.

"Don't worry babygirl, daddy's here for hm?" He said and I nodded.

We talked a bit more before our food came. It looked so good that I wanted to take a picture of it.

"Um Jimin?" I said and he looked up at me. "Can I take a picture of our food first?" I asked and he smiled. "Make sure you tag me." He reminded and I happily nodded. I took a quick picture  of our food, I also posted it on my day and was now preparing the caption for my post. Once I was done, I hit post..

hanahearts having a nice lunch with @ddy_jimin☺️