7

Hana's POV

What in the actual heck?

ddy_jimin....was hitting on me?!

Jimin I mean, since he basically introduced his self but it doesn't matter!!

He called me, not only baby, but babe and even babygirl!

"Aish! Hana don't think about that! Just go back to the girls and go home, maybe he won't even call-- oh crap!" It just hit me, I gave Jimin my number!

I didn't even know why I did that! Ugh! I'm such an idiot! I shouldn't be doing that, he's a stranger!

I just wanted to forget this, I went back to the girls and we packed up everything to get home. I didn't want to tell them about happen because they might flip out.

Me and Jennie said goodbye to the girls and got back to our apartment. Even though she lives with me, she mostly stays with Kai, I even told her once that she should just move in with him. Not like I didn't want her here, but since she wants to be around Kai more.

She said she's planning on it with him already but they have tight schedules, so they have to wait.

We got home and of course she was getting her stuff ready to stay at Kai's.

"Bye Hana I'm leaving!" She yelled from the front door.

"Okay! Say hello to Kai for me!" I answered back. "Sure thing! See ya!" She said as I heard the door close. I went to my closet to grab some clothes because I was going to shower.

Once I finished showering, I changed into some shorts and a tank top.
I went to the living room where I left my phone and saw that I had three missed calls and one message.

Crap! It must be Jimin.

I opened the message and read it.

Unknown number: Babygiiirl, are you ignoring me? You don't want to get punished do you? 😈

I got flustered by his message.

Oh noooo...is he one of those guys that has one of those weird kinks Jennie was talking about, was it called....daddy kink? Ahh!

I quickly wrote a message back to him.

You: oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, I took a shower when you were calling me

I hit send and not more than five minutes, he replied back.

Unknown number: Ooh, you teasing daddy with that image huh? 😈

Yup, definitely daddy kink.

You: No! I didn't mean to! But I really was taking a shower!

Unknown number: don't worry baby, btw, are you free tomorrow?

You: Um it's a Sunday so, yeah..

Unknown number: perfect. Text me the address of your apartment and be ready tomorrow by eleven am.

You: why?

Unknown number: I wanna take my babygirl out, think of it as a date with daddy.

You: okay, where are we going?

Unknown number: you are not allowed to know until tomorrow, just be ready by then.

Oh boy, what have I gotten myself into?