35

A/N: Hi! Sorry for not updating, I was really busy with school this month. Btw, thank you so much for 12k reads!!

Hana's POV

It was the next morning and I woke up feeling thirsty so I went to the kitchen to get a drink. After drinking, I was about to walk back to my room but was trapped by Jimin's arms.

"What are you up to babygirl?" He asked. "O-oh, I just woke up and wanted to drink." I said. He didn't say anything and just attacked my neck with butterfly kisses.

I giggled by the feeling..

"J-jimin stop.." I said trying to push him but he grabbed me by the hair gently to lift up my head and placed more kisses.

I pushed him again lightly and now he complied, I stoked his cheeks..

"Why is my oppa clingy hmmm?" I said. He took my hand kissed my knuckles.

"I couldn't sleep last night, you weren't with me.." he said pouting and I awed.

"You know what happened last time we slept in the same room.." I said reminding him of that night.

The night he took my virginity..

"I know and it was amazing, just thinking about it makes me wanna do it again." He said with a smirk. "Oh no Park Jimin.." I said pushing him and walked to my room, him following behind me. I went to grab some clothes for today.

"What are we gonna do today Jimin?" I asked. "I was thinking that we should just stay and relax for the day."
He said.

"Alright, I just need to change, I don't want to be in this nighty all day.." I said passing by him while walking to the bathroom.

"I love you in that, you look so sexy.." he said licking his lips and I shook my head.

"I swear, ever since I started dating you, you became more perverted." I said and he chuckled. " Only for you babygirl, I'll be in the pool, I need a cool swim. After you change, just head out." He said and I nodded.

He left and I washed up then put on a flowy button up shirt and black shorts since we were only staying. I put on a brallet as well since the button up was too translucent.

I brushed through my hair before walking out to the pool, Jimin was already doing a few rounds in the pool. He got up from the water, he saw me and smiled.

I smiled back then sat down on the lounge chair, watching him while relaxing.

He got out from the pool then sat beside me.

"Babygirl, can you get me a towel?" He asked and I nodded. I got up and walked back in the villa to the bathroom where all the towels were.

I bent down under the sink, grabbing a towel.

I was about to turn around when Jimin spun me around, lifting me up and placing me on the counter sink.

"Jimin!"

"Babygirl, I can't take it anymore, I need a taste of your lips, my mark all over your body, the sound of pleasure leaving your lips." He said as he rubbed my thighs.

He stood in between my legs and he was so close to me, he was still wet from swimming but he didn't care.

There was no doubt that we looked like we were in an intimate position...

I didn't know what came over me but I just nodded my head, telling him to go on with what he wanted to do.

(A/N: not a smut but I'm just warning ya if you're not into this kind of thing.)

He immediately crushed his lips on mine, the kiss was filled with hunger, he really wanted me.

No, he needed me..

I had my hands tangled into his wet hair, by this point we were making out.
He entered his tongue in my mouth which I obliged to, he explored my mouth. By now my face is really red.

He pulled away so we could breathe, he immediately started kissing my neck, moving down to the top of my button up. He tried to unbutton them but had a hard time.

"Damn this button up shirt." He said as he tried. Finally he got it undone.
"Perfect." He said, staring at my skin. He went back into kissing my neck then went down to where the buttons were unbuttoned under my chest.

He was giving butterfly kisses on them, making me giggle but it didn't last long. He started sucking on my skin, making gasp in surprise.

He left a mark on and plenty more. He pulled my shirt down to my shoulders, kissing them after.

We started to kiss but it didn't last long. His phone began to ring from the other room.

"Damnit." He said under his breath. He helped me off the counter then walked to the other room to answer the call.

He sat on the couch, grabbing his phone as he pulled me to his lap.

Jimin's POV

Fuck, just when things started to get good with my babygirl, someone calls.

I checked to see who it was and it was Namjoon hyung. I answered.

"What hyung?" I said annoyed.

"Woah, not even a hello?" He asked sarcastically.

"I was busy with something when you called." I said staring down at my babygirl who was just huddled to my lap.

"Busy? You're on vacation Chim, how can you be busy?"

"I still have work on the go!" I said frustrated.

"Wait, were you just making out with Hana?!"

How did he know?!

"What the hell hyung?! Why would you assume that?" I asked.

"You can't lie to me, I'm smarter than you."

"Whatever, why did you call anyway?"

"There's a new bar at the resort, you and Hana should come, me and the guys are going as well as our girls."

"Sure Hyung, I'll see you tonight."

"Okay, you can go back with your make out session with Hana."

"Hyung!!"