29

Hana's POV

I woke up feeling a tad sore but flurry in the inside, I felt the other side of the bed but it was vacant. I leaned up slowly looking for Jimin and saw his shadow on the balcony.

I sighed and tried to lay back down but the balcony door opens revealing Jimin only in his boxers. He had a cigarette in his hand, blew a few puffs and crushed the bud on the railing.
He turned his head to me, giving me a smile.

He walked up to me, giving me a sweet kiss then pulling away.

"Good morning babygirl, how are you feeling?" He asked making me blush at the memory last night.

"A-a little sore but fine." I said. He smirked.

"Was I too rough on you?" He said and rubbed my thigh.

"I uh.." I mumbled embarrassed.

"Haha..let's get you washed up babe.." He said. He carried me bridal style to the bathroom and in to the shower.

He stood me up but still geld my waist for support and turned on the shower.
Thirty minutes later, we both dried off and changed into some clothes.

"Let's go out for some breakfast baby

"Let's go out for some breakfast baby.." Jimin said and I nodded. I grabbed my phone and purse and we were out the door.

We walked to a restaurant near a pool and sat on the large lounge chairs by it.

"I ordered advance baby so we can just wait for it." I said and nodded with a smile.

He smiled in return then held my hand. He gave it kisses on the knuckles and I blushed. He looked back at me.

"Even after I fucked you so good last night, you still look and act innocent." He said with a smirk and my eyes widened.

"Jimin! Don't say it out loud!"

"Ooh~ still shy about it?" He teased and I buried my face in my hands.

There were tons of people who could hear us..

"Aish.." I said and he just chuckled. He grabbed my chin to face him and gave me a peck on the lips.

"You're so beautiful babygirl.." he said pulling away.

A few minutes later, our food came and my mouth watered. I took my phone out and asked Jimin if I could take a picture. He nods with a smile.

hanahearts breakfast with @ddy_jimin ☺️

After I posted, we ate our food and chatted..