Final

~~~Six years later~~~

Hana's POV

hanahearts my babies ️❤️❤️❤️

I posted the picture and put my phone away. I rubbed my large pregnant belly.

"Mommy!!" I heard my second child Jae said coming in the room along with his big brother Jumin who was holding his hands which I found cute.

Both of them looked exactly like their father which always made me smile.

"My babies, waiting for daddy?" I asked and they both nodded. We heard the front door open and close and the boys immediately dashed to see who it was.

I smiled, I wanted to follow them but I felt really tired so I stayed in bed. A minute later Jimin came in the room, carrying our two sons who were both laughing. He put them down and told them something before they left the room.

"How are my girls?" Jimin said as he walked to me. He kissed me then my belly.

That's right, I was pregnant with a baby girl this time.

"She's active, been kicking every time making me jump and get tired." I said and he smiles. He looked back at my belly.

"Be nice to mommy.." he said and kissed it again. It melted my heart. "How was your day?" I asked as he changed out of his suit into more comfortable clothes.

"Busy, I was able to finish everything needed so that I can get home to take care of you.." he said. I smiled.

"Mommy daddy!!!" Jumin and Jae screamed as they entered the room again.

"Hey boys, what's wrong?" Jimin said as he lifted them up and sat them on the bed next to us. "Is baby sister coming soon?" Jumin asked and I nod. "Yes sweetie, baby sister is gonna come at anytime so you have to be good when you meet her.." I said and and they got excited.

~~~7 hours later~~~

"Jimin!" I screamed as I held on to the closet door looking for what I needed. Jimi quickly came in and stopped as he saw me.

"My water broke! Get the boys and call Jihyo, I'll get everything for me and the baby.." I said and he nods.

I quickly changed into a slip on dress and grabbed everything. Jimin came back as a contraction hit me again.

"Let's go babygirl, your contractions are hitting more and more.." he said and I nod.

~~~3 hours later~~~

"We got the baby!" The doctor said as I breathed out and her cries filled the room. Jimin smiles and kisses my head. "You did it babygirl, she's perfect." He said and I smiled.

Moments later, the nurses handed me my baby. She looked like Jimin as well but she had my eyes.

Jimin scooted near us and kissed our baby girl's head.

"What should we name her?" Jimin asked and I thought of the perfect name.

"Jaehee, Park Jaehee." I said and he smiled. "It fits her.." he said and kissed me again.

After cleaning up, the boys came in along with Jihyo.

"Where is my new granddaughter?" Jihyo said excitedly. She came to me and awed.

"She's beautiful, absolutely perfect." She said.

"We wanna see her!" Jae said and we laughed. Jimin carried them on the bed and took the our baby from me.

"Here boys, be gentle, she's very fragile.." Jimin said and placed our daughter on their laps. Jumin used his hands to support Jaehee's head carefully and both of them awed at their new baby sister.

"She's cute!" Jumin said and I laughed.

Hours later, Jihyo went back home but promised to come tomorrow. Jumin and Jae were asleep on the couch and Jaehee was fast asleep.

"You should rest baby, you had a tiring day.." Jimin said. "I'm happy that we have our own family. I love you so much.." I said. He smiled and kissed me.

"I love you too... BABYGIRL."

A/N: OMG!!!! That's the end of BABYGIRL guys, sorry if it was unexpected but I hope you enjoyed it, thank you all so much for the support and if you want more Fanfictions, check out my other fanfics like My Childhood Crush is a Mafia Leader and I'm Sorry.

Thanks a lot again!!