49

Hana's POV

"The weekend finally came!" Jennie shouts as we left our last class. I laughed. "I know and we don't have work today because Sandara Eunnie closed early today." I said.

"Yup!" Jennie said. We got out of the University when Jennie suddenly stops.

"Look Hana." She points and I looked at where she was pointing. My eyes widened slightly, it was Jimin. He looked different now because he dyed his hair again.

"Seems like, he's picking you up, I gotta go now, see you at home

"Seems like, he's picking you up, I gotta go now, see you at home." She teased and left. I walked to Jimin and he smiled when he saw me.

"Hey babygirl.." he said and kissed me. I kissed back then pulled away. "Hi Jimin, what are you doing here? Also I love your hair.." I said ruffling it slightly.

"Thank you and I'm here because I wanna take you out for dinner if you don't mind." He said. "Of course I wouldn't mind, let's go?" I said and he nods.

He helped me in his car and we went to a restaurant.

We ordered our food and waited. "So how was school babe?" He asked. "It was okay, workload isn't that much since it's almost graduation." I said and he nods.

"Well babygirl I actually wanted you to go with me tomorrow at my mom's charity event." He said.

I froze for a second. "That means I-I gonna meet your mom?" I said and he nods. "It's about time anyway, we've been dating for six months already and she really wants to meet you.."

"Okay, I'll go." "Great.."

A minute later our food arrived, we ate and chatted some more before we finished and Jimin paid the bill. He dropped me off at my apartment and kissed him goodbye.

When he left, I rushed inside to tell Jennie everything.

"What? You're meeting his mom?" She asked. "Yes and I'm nervous, what if she doesn't like me?" I said worriedly.

"She will, ninety percent of moms loves their son's girlfriends. Besides, who wouldn't like you, you're probably the most sweetest, supportive and caring people I know." She said and I smiled.

"Aww, thanks Jennie. Well I feel better now, I'm gonna get ready for bed, I'm going at ten a.m." I said. "Alright, good night.." she said before I entered my room.

I took a shower, did my homework and went to bed. The next morning, I woke up and went to the kitchen to make coffee.

I greeted Jennie good morning as I saw her. After making and finishing my coffee, I went back to my room to wash my face and brush my teeth.

I checked the time.

8:47 a.m

I have more than an hour to get ready.

I did my hair and makeup and I think it was a good style for a first impression on Jimin's mom.

I went to my closet to pick out my outfit but I was having trouble on what to wear. Then I heard Jennie enter my room.

"Heey, I found this on the front door, it says it's for you." She said handing me a large white box. I took it from her and we both opened it.

I slightly gasped, it was a beautiful pink dress. I saw a note inside the box as well and me and Jennie read it.

'Hey babygirl, got you this for today's event, wear it with one kf the pink purses I got you too.

Love,
Jimin'

"Oooh, daddy pampering his babygirl?" Jennie said and I blushed.
"Jennie!" I scolded and she laughs.

"Well I need to go, me and Kai are going out, I'll see you later.." Jennie said and left my room.

I quickly put on the dress and I loved it.

I heard a knock on the door and I knew it was Jimin so I grabbed one of the pink bags he got me and put my phone, keys and wallet in it

I heard a knock on the door and I knew it was Jimin so I grabbed one of the pink bags he got me and put my phone, keys and wallet in it. I put on a pair of white heels that weren't too high then headed for the door and opened it to see Jimin handsomely dressed up.

 I put on a pair of white heels that weren't too high then headed for the door and opened it to see Jimin handsomely dressed up

"Hey babygirl, you look good in the dress." He said checking me out.
I blushed.

"Thank you and thank you for the dress as well, I love it." I said and he smiles. "Ready to go?" He said and I nod. I locked the door then Jimin took me by the waist to his car.