48

Jimin's POV

It's been months and I have been the most happiest man ever. Me and my babygirl really hit it off and we were enjoying each others company and love.

Speaking of company, I was in the office working again. Aside from the illegal businesses I have, I also a have a huge legal company that was actually built by my dad.

He started everything my family had, the mafia, the company and the money we had.

He may be a criminal, but he was an amazing husband to my mom and an amazing father to me.
I looked up to him.

That's why when he passed away, I was devastated, I inherited everything and at first I never wanted to do the businesses he had. But I remembered he taught me everything I needed to know because he wanted me to be successful.

Now I am successful thanks to him. I looked at the picture on my desk, it was me, my mom and my dad. It motivated me everyday when I looked at it. Another motivation was the picture next to it, my babygirl.

Everyday that I think of her makes me want to be a better man.

My thoughts of my babygirl got interrupted when my office phone rang.

I answered. "Yes?"

"Mister Park, your mother is here."

I smiled.

"Let her come." I said and hung up.

Another person who motivates me to be a better man is my mom.

She married my dad when she was only eighteen. She loved him dearly, she was a kind and caring woman. Also a strong one, she gave birth to me when she was only nineteen.

I heard my office door open and saw my mother. I got up from my seat.

"Eomma.." I said and hugged her. She hugged me back. "Jimin my son, how come you never visited me?" She asked but not in a harsh way.

"I'm sorry eomma, I am just really busy with work, you know how it gets." I said guiding her to sit down on the chairs in front of my desk.

"I know, well I came and made some lunch for you, you're favorite.." she said placing a bag on my desk. I smiled.

"Thank you eomma, I'm sorry for not visiting you." I said scratching the back of my head. "It's okay son, so how's everything?" She said taking out the food from the bag.

"Hectic, mafia wise, I was able to gun down Wonho on summer break, glad he's gone." I said and she sighed in relief.

Eomma was aware of all these, in fact her father was a mafia boss as well.

"Finally, what will happen to his gang then? Did they ask to join you?" She asked. "Yes, some of them are still in the process of joining and some are already working for me." I said.

"That's good, oh by the way son, I have a charity event coming up next week, I was wondering if you wanted to come?" She asked and I nodded. "You don't need to ask eomma, I would always go to these events for you."

Eomma was a charity hostess, she hosts charities for the aged, orphans and for those who are in need.

As eomma was fixing the food, she accidentally knocked down the picture of my babygirl.

"Oh I'm sorry son.." she said picking it up. She was about to put it back when she saw who it was.

Oh crap, I forgot to tell her.

Eomma wasn't against me getting girlfriends but when I used to date like, sluts and whores, she of course never liked them.

But my babygirl was not a slut or a whore.

"Son who is this?" She asked. "My girlfriend eomma, her name is Hana, Kim Hana." I said.

"She must be special than the other girls you've dated because you would never have a picture of them on your desk." She said smiling.

"She is eomma, I met her a few months ago, sorry that I haven't introduced her, I wanted to make sure she was the perfect one who I would be able to introduce her so it took awhile." I said and she smiled so happily.

"Aww son, looks like you're in love." Eomma said and I chuckled.

"I am."

"Well I wanna meet this girlfriend of yours, she sounds like a wonderful girl so bring her to the charity event next week okay?" She said.

"Okay Eomma."