22

Hana's POV

"Okay baby, I'll see you tomorrow okay?" Jimin said standing by the front door. "Yes Jimin, we have to be early tomorrow right?" I asked.

"Yes babe, around six or seven, we can have breakfast on the road so you don't have to worry about eating in the morning." He said and I nod.

We bid each other goodbye, not without giving him a kiss on the cheek of course then left.

I shut the door then walked to my room, seeing the shopping bags on my bed from earlier.

I decided to do a little thank to Jimin, so I got my phone and took a picture of the stuff we bought and posting it on Instagram.

hanahearts I went out with @ddy_jimin today and again, he always spoils me. Thank you❤️

I put my phone down, smiling, hoping that Jimin would see it. I went to my closet to grab my clothes and go take a shower. After showering and got dressed, I went back to my closet to get my carry on to pack for tomorrow.

I put all of my pajamas, bathing suits and outfits in and prepared my toilet trees and make up in pouches.

After packing up, I got notifications form my phone so I went to check it.

In an instant, I got a ton of likes and comments on my post, I scrolled down to see if Jimin commented.

baconhyun oh my gosh😳😳 is he your boyfriend?

jackson95 I didn't know he was rich😥

I couldn't find Jimin's comment until I saw the very last one.

ddy_jimin Anything for you babygirl😘

I blushed by his comment.

He's so sweet to me..

My phone dinged and I saw that Jennie sent me a message. I opened it to see what it was.

JenniemyBff😍🤣: hey how are you?

You: Good, how's everything with Kai?

JenniemyBff😍🤣:

I can't help but giggle by the cute picture they took

JenniemyBff😍🤣: We both miss you..

You: I miss you too, tell that to Kai as well will you?

JenniemyBff😍🤣: Will do, how about you? How's it going with you and Jimin?

You: It's really good! We're actually going on a trip tomorrow, we're gonna be gone for about a week and I'm really excited..

JenniemyBff😍🤣: Sounds exciting as well, hope you two have fun, if you know what I mean 😏😏😏

I shook my head..

Jennie really is crazy, but I love her too much..

You: Oh shush, don't make me think that way please Jennie😓

JenniemyBff😍🤣: Haha, well I gotta go, enjoy yourselves tomorrow and have fun okay?

You: Thanks, you too..

I shut my phone off, I got my things ready for tomorrow then went to bed..

I wonder where me and Jimin will be going..