31

A/N: double update cuz you're all amazing and thanks for 7k views!

Hana's POV

I walked to a pool area, worried about Jimin.

What's going on?

I shook my head and just walked up to a mini bar that was by the pool.
I was about to order when a man went near me and I felt something sharp on my right side.

"Don't scream.." the man said. I looked down and saw a knife and I shook in fear.

"P-please don't h-hurt me.." I whimpered.

"Follow me and you won't get hurt." He said and guided me back to the direction of the villa.

Jimin, help me...

Jimin's POV

"Looks like I disturbed your vacation Chim.." Wonho mocked.

"Why are you here Wonho?" I asked angrily

I don't have time for his dumb games.

He chuckles..

"I'm here to end you." He said.

"Not before we do." Namjoon hyung said and pointed a gun at Wonho and so did I.

"Ah, ah, ah..you don't wanna do that, you wouldn't want someone to get hurt now will you?" Wonho said.

"You can't hurt us Wonho." I said, cocking the gun in challenge.

"No, I can't hurt you, but I can hurt someone else. Three, two--"

"Get in!" We heard a voice yell followed by a yelp. I turned my head to the doorway and my heart dropped.

"Babygirl!" I screamed, she was dragged by one of Wonho's men. She looked at me with teary eyes.

She was too afraid.

"Wonho you motherfucker, let her go!" I said and he chuckled again.

"My, you got yourself a beautiful one Chim, I would want her to be in my own collection." He mocked and I lost it.

I shot the man holding my baby and missed her by an inch. The man groaned in pain, Hana ran to me and buried herself on my chest.

She cried and I rubbed her back and pointed the gun back at Wonho shooting him, his men pulled their guns out but Hobi Hyung and Suga Hyung along with their men, V, JK and Namjoon hyung shot them first.

Hana covered her ears and I took her to my room, shutting the door and sat her on the bed.

She was still crying, so I comforted her.

"Sh, sh, baby it's okay, I'm here, you're safe, you're safe." I assured her.

"W-who was that?" She asked still sobbing.

"An enemy, but he's gone now, you're okay.."

She pulled away from my embrace and I wiped her tears away.

"W-what d-do you d-do J-jimin?" She asked.

She needs to know..

"Listen baby, I-I work as a...drug dealer and for the mafia as well. I didn't want to tell you because I was afraid to." I said looking away. She took my face into her hands and cupped it.

"You were honest Jimin a-and I would never hate you for what you do. We love each other now.." she said and kissed my forehead.

I pulled her to me again and I felt happy.

She accepted me..