10

Hana's POV

Lunch was really good, not only the food but talking with Jimin was really nice. He might look like a tough guy with all the tattoos and his good looks but he's actually a sweet guy.

We finished our food and Jimin called the waiter for the bill. I told him we can share the bill but he said that he doesn't want me to pay because 'I was his babygirl'.

I couldn't protest so I let him pay, once we were done, we got out of the restaurant and walked around for a bit. I wondered what we were gonna do next so I decided to ask him.

"Jimin?" I asked and hummed in response. "What are we gonna do next?" He chuckled and took me by the waist. He leaned in my ear and said,

"Daddy's gonna spoil my babygirl with shopping.." he said and I looked at him in shock. "What do you mean?" I asked. "It means that you can buy anything you want and let daddy pay for it." He said.

"O-oh, you don't have to.." I said trying to reason with him. "But I want to." He simply answers. "But I'm not use to someone spoiling me.."

"Then get use to it baby, just be a good girl and buy anything you want.." he said and I gulped.

I didn't have a choice but to into some shops, grabbing things that looked nice like clothes, shoes and accessories. Well Jimin mostly wanted me to buy them because he said they looked beautiful on me.

We walked around now holding a bunch of shopping bags with items that Jimin paid for. We were walking near stores when we walked passed Gucci, I saw a few items that I liked.

"Is there something you want Baby?" Jimin asked making me look back at him. "O-oh no, I just saw something in Gucci that looked really nice." I said. I didn't want him to me anymore things because he bought me a lot of things already.

"Hmm, then let's go and buy it.." he said and I shook my head. "Oh no no! You don't need to buy me anything anymore, plus, Gucci is too expensive." I said.

"Don't worry about it babe, let's go." He said and took me by the hand to the store. A woman walked up to us, she was tall and professional looking.

"Hi Jimin.." she greeted with a friendly smile.

She knows him?

She knows him?

"Hi Tyuzu.." Jimin said. "How are you?" Jimin asked.

"I'm good, now who do you have with you?" The girl named Tyuzu asked looking at me.

"Oh, this is my babygirl Hana, babe, this is Tyuzu, my friend's girlfriend. She's the manager of this Gucci store." He explains.

"Hi Hana, it's nice to meet you.." she said reaching her hand to me. I grabbed her hand and she shook it.

"You too.." I said with a smile..
"Now what are you two looking for?" She asked. "My baby here wants something, what is it?" Jimin asked me and I hesitated to say,

"Um, s-some bags.." I said. "Oh! I know some things that you might like. Follow me." She said motioning me and Jimin to follow her. We got to a counter and she pulled out some Gucci boxes.

"These just arrived a few weeks ago and I'm sure you'll love them.." she said. She opened two of the boxes and I gasped.

 She opened two of the boxes and I gasped

They looked very beautiful

"Oh my gosh.." I said in disbelief. "I know, here, try them.." Tyuzu said handing them to me. Jimin took the shopping bags I was holding so I could try them.

I tried the white one then turned to Jimin asking for an opinion.

"It looks good with you babygirl." She said with a smile. I took the white one off and then tried hershal one next.
Again, I turned to Jimin for an opinion.

"Looks really good on you too babe." He said and I turned back to Tyuzu. I took the bag off again.

"Oh, try this one, you might like it too." She said and opened the last box.

" She said and opened the last box

This time it was a backpack. It was plain but it looked very elegant. I tried it on looking at Jimin again.

"It looks good baby." He said.
I took it off then turned to Tyuzu. "Which one do you want to buy then?" She asked. I was thinking of which one to pick but Jimin then spoke,

"Tyuzu, we'll take all three of them."
"Alright then, I'll wrap these then you can pay at the counter. Thanks for coming." She said and went to the counter with the bags and wrapped then up.

"J-jimin, are you sure you want me to get all of them? I mean they seam pretty expensive." I asked worriedly.
"Don't worry about it babygirl, like I said, let daddy spoil you. Now let's go to the counter and pay for your bags." He said taking my hand and walked me to the counter.

As we checked out, Tyuzu said goodbye to us and me and Jimin left the Gucci store with the items he bought me.