34

Hana's POV

"Jimiiiin, stoop.." I said as I ran away from Jimin while laughing..

"Nope, you're mine.." he said as he chased me.

We were playing around on the beach, he started tickling me a while ago and lifting me up which made me laugh and run away from him.

He caught up to me and carried me by the waist.

"Jimin!" I said giggling. He took me in the water making me get soaked.

I was laughing and so was Jimin. We stopped playing around and went back to our hut. I got a towel out of my bag and gave another one to Jimin. I dried off and put on a cover up.

"Babygirl." Jimin called making me turn my head to him.

"Let's get dinner on the beach tonight, they usually have a band playing at night too." He said. "That sounds nice, it's almost sunset, should we go back to the villa first to prepare?" I asked.

"Sure, let's go." He said and I nod, he helped me with my bag and we walked back to the villa.

I went to my room to shower and get ready for tonight. After showering, I went to change into my outfit and dried my hair before tying it up.

I put on some light make up. I heard a knock on the door, I grabbed my purse and phone before opening the door to see Jimin who was dressed up so handsomely.

 I heard a knock on the door, I grabbed my purse and phone before opening the door to see Jimin who was dressed up so handsomely

"Don't you look beautiful babygirl.." he complimented making me smile.

"Thank you, let's go?" I said and he nods.

We went back to a different part of the beach that had a low table and bean bags. We had our order taken and a band started to play.

"Babygirl, I'm gonna take a picture of you." Jimin said and I nod.

He snapped a photo then tapped a couple times on his phone before showing it to me.

ddy_jimin there's a lot of beautiful views here but I love this one 😘😉