16

Hana's POV

When Jimin left, I was now alone. Jennie texted me earlier that she'll come back later tonight and bring take out for dinner. I just decided to clean up the place before she gets back.

I cleaned out the living room and kitchen, then moved on to the dining room. There wasn't much to clean but the boquette Jimin gave me.

I should put it in a vase..

I went to the covert under the sink that had some vases and I picked the nicest one. I cleaned it up, put some water in and placed it on a table in the living room and went back to the dining room to get the flowers.

I took the flowers out of the original wrapping and placed them in the vase.

It looks really beautiful, Jimin really treats me like a princess..

I heard a knock on the door and thought that Jennie was already back. When I opened the front door, my thoughts were correct and saw Jennie holding a plastic bag in her hand and her stuff with the other.

"Heyy, here's the take out.." she said handing the plastic bag to me. I took it and let her in.

"You seem pretty early, is Kai busy?" I asked out of curiosity. "Yup, he had sports practice today and work tonight." She said as she went in her room.

I followed her to ask more of her day.

"How was your day?" I asked. "Pretty good, me and Kai hooked up so.." she said as she unpacked her things and I cringed.

"UM TMI!!" I scolded. "Oh shut up, you're an innocent virgin." She relented and I pouted by that.

"By the way, how's things with you and Jimin?" She asked. "Really good, he was actually here a while ago." I said happily. "Does that explains the flowers in the living room?"

"Oh, yeah you noticed?" I asked. "As big as the boquette, anyone would notice." She commented.

"W-well, I'm gonna shower first then we can have dinner.." I said and she nods. I went to my room and walked to my closet to grab some clothes. After that, I got in my bathroom and took a quick shower.

I put on my clothes after my shower, just brushed my hair and let it air dry. I went to the dining room and saw Jennie preparing our dinner. We ate our food and chatted.