21

Jimin's POV

"Hyung, where are you going?" Jungkook said as I fixed my hair.

"No where, just out okay?" I said. "You're going out looking all dressed up like you're on a date?" Jin Hyung said raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah why?" I said trying to lie. "Don't lie to me Park Jimin, I'm your Hyung, I'm older than you.." Jin said.

They won't give up will they?..

"Fine, I'm going on a date--"
"I KNEW IT!!" Jin wailed.

"So that's why you've been going out a lot.." Jungkook said.

"Who is she? Is she beautiful? Kind? Sweet?" Jin started questioning. "Hyung, I don't want to talk about her without her content, we aren't really a couple yet.." I said as I straightened my top.

"Okay fine, but make sure we get to meet her in the future.." He said crossing his arms.

"Yes Eomma, I have to go now.." I said leaving my room.

"Okay be back by--HEY I'M NOT YOUR EOMMA!!" I heard Jin say as Jungkook laughed. I went to my garage and got in my car to drive to my baby's place.

I arrived there not long and got out of the car, walking to her front door.

I knocked three times then waited for a minute before she opened the door and literally took my breath away.

She wore denim blue jeans that hugged her legs nicely, a white strapless top, adorable flats and beautiful make up and hair.

"Hi baby.." I said. "Hi Jimin, how do I look?" She asked.

"You look beautiful baby, now, shall we?" I said. "Yeah, let me just lock the door.." She said as she turned around pulling out her keys from her bag that we bought a few weeks ago.

She locked her door and I took her by the hand to my car. I started the engine and we arrived at the mall in few minutes.

We walked in my hands interwining with hers.

"Jimin, what do I need to buy?" Hana asked as we walked around a bit.

"Swimsuits babe, a little hint of where we're going.." I said and she nods.
We got to a store and went to the swimwear section.

She went to pick out a few swimsuits and asked for my opinion on them as well.

"What do you think about this one Jimin?" She said holding a black one piece. "Hmm, I think it looks good babygirl.." I said and she nodded taking the swimsuit and going to other options.

We finished buying not only swimsuits but also a few new clothes for my babygirl.

We both were hungry so we ate a little café first.

I set down her shopping bags and we both sat down, a waitress came and gave us our menus. She then left to let us order.

"Pick whatever you want okay babygirl?" I said and she shyly nodded.

She was getting less shy now which is what I want. She deserves nothing but the best and I don't care about spoiling her one bit.

We picked out what we want and called in the waitress. She took down her order and said she'll be back in a moment.

"Do you like everything we bought baby?" I asked. "Y-yes, but don't you think it's a little too much that you bought me a lot of things again Jimin?" She said and I just chuckled.

"It's not babygirl, remember, daddy wants to spoil his babygirl." I said leaning back on the chair as she shyly looked away.

The waitress came back with our food and drinks.

I took a sip of my drink as she did the same.

Damn, she looks so beautiful..

I took my phone from my pocket and opened my camera.

"Babe can I take a picture of you? You just look so beautiful.." I said and she blushed by my comment.

"O-okay.." she said and posed for the camera.

I took a picture and went to my Instagram to post it immediately. I put on the caption and tagged her, I hit post and I was done.

ddy_jimin Sooo happy to be with my babygirl again today, you look so beautiful