25

Hana's POV

We got to the front of Jimin's Villa, and just by looking at the front, it was amazing! The design of the building was very nice and beautiful, but when we got in, it was even more beautiful.

We even had our own pool!

"Jimin this is beautiful!" I said as he placed our luggages in our own room.

There were two rooms in this villa he said and didn't want be to be uncomfortable sleeping together in one room which was really sweet of him..

"I'm glad you like it babygirl, let me show you to your room." He said and I nodded. He took my luggage that was the only thing left and we walked down the hall to my supposed room.

We got to a door and Jimin opened it.

"This is your room babygirl, mine is across from yours, if you need me just knock on the door

"This is your room babygirl, mine is across from yours, if you need me just knock on the door. And be ready by seven, we have a dinner reservation okay?" He said. "O-okay, thank you Jimin.." I said and he smiled. "You're welcome babygirl.." he said then left my room.

I took my phone out of my bag to check the time.

12:38

Still have a lot of time before dinner. I took my carry on and unzipped it to grab my swimsuit because I wanted to sunbathe and swim at the pool. I put on a black two piece and a pair of slippers.

I grabbed my phone, sunglasses and sunscreen then walked out of my room to the pool.

When I got to the pool, I dipped my feet into to the water for a bit to test the temperature. I also decided to take a photo to post on my Instagram.

 I also decided to take a photo to post on my Instagram

hanahearts 💙

After I posted a simple photo, I decided to sunbathe first. I sat on one of the lounge chairs, I grabbed my sunscreen and squeezed out some of its product on my hand.

I put some on my legs  and arms first before I did my neck and torso. I had some trouble putting some on my back when,

"Sunbathing without me?" I heard Jimin's voice making me look up at him and I gulped.

He wasn't wearing a shirt, showing off his six pack abs that didn't look real. We wore black swim shorts and sunglasses.

"O-oh.." I only said before he sat in front of me. "I saw your post babygirl.." he said showing his phone with the photo I took.

"Why didn't you call me?" He said with a small pout. I just blushed.

"I-I thought you were busy, so I d-didn't want to disturb you.." I stuttered.

He gave me a smirk, "It's fine to disturb me babygirl, daddy always have time for you.." I says seductively making me heat up.

"Here, let me help you with that." He said grabbing the sunscreen from my hand and squeezing some on his hand. He motioned me to turn around which I did and he applied the sunscreen on my back.

I slightly stiffened by his touch but then relaxed. His hands were so gentle, I actually sighed in content.

"All done baby.." Jimin said and he took his hands away. I put on my sunglasses then lied on my back.

Jimin took one of the lounge chairs and pulled it near me so he could be close.

"Aahh..I'm gonna go for a swim babygirl, come in too if you wanna join me.." He said and I shyly nodded.

I spent some time sunbathing and actually falling asleep while doing so.