32

Jimin's POV

"We threw his body like you asked, along with his men and it's official, he's gone." Namjoon hyung explains.

"Good. You know what to do next Hyung." I said and he nods, leaving the room.

I walked to my room where Hana and Jin Hyung were, I asked him to examine her for any scars.

I opened the door to see Jin Hyung packing his things up. He looked up to me and neared me.

"Is she okay hyung?" I asked worriedly.

"She has a couple of bruises on her arms from the grip on her by Wonho's men but it's not that bad, just place a warm compress over it every once in a while until it heals." He explained.

"Alright, thanks again Hyung.."

"No problem, call me if you need anything else okay?" He said.

He took his bag and walked to the door but stopped.

"Oh and Chim?" He said and I raised my brow at him.

"You got a good one, formally introduce us when you have time..", he said with a 'mom' voice and left.

Aish...

I walked to my babygirl, she was sitting up on the bed holding a warm compress over her arm.

"Babygirl..." I said and she looked up at me.

"Jimin, how is..." She trailed off then turned away..

"Don't worry, he's gone, I had the guys clean everything up." I said and she nods. I walked near her and sat beside her.

"Does it hurt?" I asked grabbing the compress from her and dabbed it on her arm.

"Not really, I-I'll be fine.." She said giving a smile. I sighed.

"Listen baby, I'm sorry that you had to see that, I know it's gonna be hard for you to forget but for now, we can still enjoy this vacation or if you want, we can go home..." I said and her eyes shot at me.

"N-no Jimin, you made so much effort in planning this vacation for the both of us, I wouldn't even want to go home because I've been enjoying myself so far from it." She said. I smiled and pecked her lips.

"Okay babe, we'll stay but we still need to be alert. Well not so much that we won't be able to enjoy it." I explained and she nods.

I gave her the compress back and stood up from the bed.

"Wait here, I need to tell the guys something, I'll be back.." I said and she nods again. I gave a kiss on the forehead before leaving the room.

I walked to the living room where the other guys were.

"Guys." I said and they all looked at me.

"Thanks for everything, me and Hana will still continue this vacation, we both decided that it would take our minds off it as well." I said.

"No problem Chim, but make sure you still look around and be careful, you never know if anything like this happens again." Hobi hyung said.

"Don't worry I will, now get out please." I said and they all laughed but left as I told them.

They knew what I meant..

I walked back to my babygirl, I entered the room but she wasn't there so I checked the other room.

I saw that she was grabbing something from her stuff making me raise a brow.

"Babe.." I said and she turned to face me.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh, I thought we were supposed to go to the beach?" She said.

"Well, do you still wanna go?" I asked.

"Jimin, like I said before, we should enjoy this vacation that you put so much effort in." She said and I smiled.

"Okay, I'll change then we'll go okay?"