44

Hana's POV

"Bye guys! Thanks for inviting us again!" Jisoo said walking out the house with Lisa.

"Chanyeol, you should ask Rosé out now, before we leave." I encouraged Chanyeol. "Okay, okay, I will."

"Good, now I'm going, text me if she said yes. Bye.." I said and hugged him. "Alright, see you too.." He said and I walked out to the girls. As I left, I caught a glimpse of Chanyeol walking up to Rosé.

I smiled.

"How was the party for you guys?" Jennie asked as I walked beside them.
"Great! It was fun, we should do this more often." Lisa said.

"We should, where's Rosé by the way? We need to get home." Jisoo said. "Right here." We turned our heads to Rosé who was walking up to us. "Great, let's get going."

We got in Jennie's car and drove back. We dropped the girls off at their house and we went back to our apartment.

I went to my room and changed my clothes before washing up. I got my phone out to text Jimin.

You: I'm home Jimin..

I sent the message but he didn't reply which was off to me, he usually replies immediately even if it's late at night.

I just shrugged it off and went to my bed to sleep since Jimin said he was taking me somewhere. I fell asleep but woke up in the middle of the night to a text.

Jiminie😍❤️: Okay, I'll pick you up at 12, we're going out.

That's it? No babe, baby or babygirl?

Something is wrong. I decided to talk to Jimin about tomorrow because I was still sleepy to answer his message.

The next morning, I woke up pretty late but got ready for the day. I washed my face then went to the kitchen where Jennie was making coffee.

"Good morning.." I said. "Morning, want some coffee?" She asked. "Yes please."

I sat on the dining room chair, watching her make more coffee.

"You look awful, got hung over?" I said giggling. "Yup, alcohol still effects me." She said and walked over to me with our coffee.

"What's your plans for today?" I asked taking a sip of my coffee. "I'm going to visit some family today, you?" She said.

"I'm going out with Jimin, which by the way, he seems off." I said concerned.

"What do you mean?" Jennie asked. "I texted him last night that I was home already and he didn't reply until late at night."

"Well he must be asleep when you texted him, we did get home late after all." She said. "I guess but when he replied last night, he didn't call me his normal, baby or babygirl." I said still thinking of Jimin.

"Must be because of your photo with Chanyeol that you posted." Jennie said bringing her phone out.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "He must've seen the photo you posted last night with Chanyeol, he might've gotten jealous." She said and I felt guilty.

I know me and Chanyeol are just friends but Jimin may have thought we were something else with that photo. I even did a pretty bad caption.

"Gosh, maybe you're right, I need to tell him." I said and finished my coffee.

"Don't be so worried, relationships can experience misunderstandings, like me and Kai, it might seem like everything is going well but we get into some misunderstandings." She said giving me some comfort.

"Thanks Jennie, I'm gonna get ready now. Jimin's gonna be on his way."

"Alright, I also gotta rush, driving to my family's home is terrible." She groans.

"Haha, okay.." I said and went to my room to shower. I quickly dried my hair after and put into some light curls.

 I quickly dried my hair after and put into some light curls

I then did my makeup.

"Hannie, I'm gotta go-- woah

"Hannie, I'm gotta go-- woah." Jennie stops as she saw me.

"You look good! You should where a skirt and a spaghetti strap with that." She suggested and I smiled. "Thanks, now what were you saying?"

"Oh right, I gotta go now, I'll be back tomorrow. See ya!"

"Okay, drive safely, bye!" I said and she left. I went to my closet and picked the perfect outfit.

I grabbed my perse and wore my shoes before hearing a knock on the door

I breathed.

Jimin meeds an apology.

I walked to the front door and saw Jimin. I instantly gave him a hug.

"I'm sorry Jimin.."