47

Hana's POV

"I feel embarrassed all of a sudden." I said blushing as I put my skirt on. "You enjoyed it babygirl." Jimin said smirking. He was buttoning up his shirt and fixing his messy hair.

"I did but I wasn't expecting us to do this, we were suppose to go out, get lunch--"

"I had my lunch." He said smirking and I blushed even more. I put on my top and fixed self up.

"You're shameless, luckily my roommate wasn't here or else she would've heard us."

"She would've heard YOU baby."

"Aish, are we still going?" I said putting my shoes back on, changing the topic. "Of course, anything for my babygirl." He said and came closer to me.

"How do I look?" I asked. "Ravishing, especially my mark all over your neck and collar bones." He said and I look down. "Crap, I have to cover these.." I said walking to grab my makeup but Jimin stopped me.

"No need baby, I think it looks good on you."

"But what will other people--"

"They can screw themselves, what matters is that you are mine."

He's right, I shouldn't care about what other people think.

"A-alright, let's go.." I said and he nods grabbing my hand. I locked the door before leaving and we got in Jimin's car.

We drove to a large mall and ate some lunch first before walking around the shops.

As we were walking, I saw Jimin staring down at me.

"Is there something wrong Jimin?" I asked. He just shook his head. "Nothing baby, it's just that, I noticed that you look good in pink." He said and I blushed.

I was wearing a pink skirt so he must be talking about that. "Hmm, let's buy you some more pink babygirl." He said and pulled me into stores.

I tried to stop him but he refused to. We entered in a lot of stores including Channel.

Overall he bought me pink bags, pink dresses and more. We stopped into a jewelry store and I tried to stop him again.

"W-we can stop now Jimin, you bought me a lot of things already." I said and he looked at me. "Those are not enough, you deserve everything luxurious and imported. Just like you. Now come on, I went to get my babygirl something." He said and we entered the jewelry store.

Everything looked beautiful and expensive. We looked at the bracelets and my eye caught an adorable bracelets with pink opal hearts.

"You like that one babe?" Jimin asked me and I nodded. "Can we have a look at this one." Jimin told the saleswoman and she nods. She pulled it out of the case and gave it to Jimin.

Jimin took my hand and put on the bracelet. I couldn't help but admire it.

"It's beautiful baby, let's get it

"It's beautiful baby, let's get it." He said and he turned his head back to the saleswoman. "We'll take it, she'll just wear it." He said and gave his credit card to the woman. She left and came back giving Jimin's card back.

Me and Jimin left the store he held some shopping bags in his hands, the same for me.

"Thank you Jimin.." I said and kissed his cheek. He smiles. "Anything for you babygirl. Now I want you to post and show everyone what I got you." He said and I nodded. I got my phone out and took a quick picture before posting it.

hanahearts to my boyfriend who loves me so much, I love you too and thank you for everything @ddy_jimin  💗💗💗