33

A/N: Last update for today..

Hana's POV

"You ready babe?!" Jimin yelled fro the other room.

"Yeah!" I said as I grabbed my bag and left my room.

I walked out to see Jimin in an open button up showing his six pack and shorts, I gulped.

He also stated at the swim suit I wore.

"Damn, you look hot babygirl.." He said and I blushed. "Thank you, let's go?" I asked and he nods. He grabbed his sunglasses, phone and wallet and we left the villa.

We arrived at the beach and sat in some huts that had beds and tables in them.

I plopped my stuff on the bed and Jimin just sat on the other bed staring at my body. I smiled.

"Hey babe.." I said and he looked up at me. "Can you take a picture of me?" I asked holding up my phone. He smiles and nods.

I posed on the bed and I saw him lick his lips and took the picture. He gave me my phone back and I edited the caption before posting it.

 He gave me my phone back and I edited the caption before posting it

hanahearts Loving it right now..

I looked back at Jimin and he was still staring.

"Jimin, are you gonna keep staring?" I asked giggling.

"You're just...you look so good babe.." he said. I giggled and walked up to him, he grabbed my arm and sat me on his lap.

"Do you wanna get a drink?" He asked and I nod. "Okay.." he called in a waitress and asked to order a bottle of wine.

She came back with the wine and two glasses.

Jimin took the wine and poured it on both of the glasses. He gave me one of them after..

"Cheers?" He asked and I nod, we clicked our glasses together and drank up. I put my glass down and got up from his lap. I went to my bag, I grabbed a cigarette bud and lighter.

"Here.." I handed it to him and he took.

He gave me a surprised look.

"Wow, you know me aleady babe.." he said as he lit it up.

He was putting some smoke while I rubbed sunscreen on my body.

I put my sunscreen down then put my sunglasses on.

"Babygirl.." Jimin called so I turned my head towards him.

"Let's go for a swim.." he said and I nod. He crushed the bud then helped me out of the bed. We walked to the ocean and played around for awhile.