4

Jimin's POV

'hanahearts posted a photo'

Ooohh, my baby has been posting a lot. I clicked on the notification and gaped at what she posted.

Likes: 812,098hanahearts at the beach today and credits to @jenniebear for taking it for me

Likes: 812,098
hanahearts at the beach today and credits to @jenniebear for taking it for me

Damn, she looks like a full meal. A meal that I would finish.

I licked my lips, thinking.

"Hyung!" Just then Jungkook barged in my office.

"What is it Jungkook?" I asked a bit annoyed.
"V hyung is inviting us to his new beach bar today, he wanted to hang out with us there." Jungkook said.

The beach huh? What a coincidence it is if my baby was there.

"Fine, tell the others." I said and nodded leaving my office.

I stared at the picture of my babygirl, she will soon be mine.

I left my office and went to my room, I decided to change for the beach. Once I was done, I want to the living room and saw Jin Hyung.

 Once I was done, I want to the living room and saw Jin Hyung

"Hey Hyung, are you ready?" I asked. He nodded. "We just need to wait for Hoseok and Jungkook, Namjoon and Yoongi said they'll meet us at the bar." He said.

"Let's go!" We heard Hoseok coming down the stairs with Jungkook. We got in the car and drove to the beach.

We arrived not long, we went to Taehyung or V's bar which was like an outdoor bar that was open freely to anyone who wants to drink. We saw V, sitting on one of the bar stools and walked to him.

"Hey V! Thanks for inviting us!" Jin said and V just nodded.
"Not a problem, get as many drinks you want, it's all on me, by the way, where's Namjoon and Yoongi hyung?" He asked.

"They said they're on their way, they had some business to finish." Hoseok answered.

We had some drinks and chatted for awhile, it was getting warm so I took my top off since we were on a beach anyway. I took my top off revealing my six pack and tattoos. The girls around us squiled but I just ignored them.

I was drinking when someone caught my eye, a girl with her friend, they look like they were staring at the drink options. I got a good look at one of them and...

Wait...it's her..

My babygirl, in her bikini, just like the one in the photo she just posted, it was really her. I admired her looks, good thing she hasn't noticed yet, they talked to the bartender, they must be ordering.

While they waited, her friend went off, leaving her.
She looked around for a bit, then her eyes turned to me, she looked surprised.

Does she know me?

I can tell she was staring at my body then back to me, I gave her a smile and she quickly looked away.

So cute..

I called the bartender over and he walked up to me quickly.

"What did that beautiful girl over there order?" I said pointing my babygirl.

"She ordered five coconut coladas sir." He answered. "Put those on my tab, will ya?" I said and he nods.
I looked back at her and saw that her friend was back. The bartender went back to them with their drinks and she was about to pay when he told them it was on my tab.

After that her friend was teasing her and they walked away, not without me winking at her.

This is gonna be fun.