19

Hana's POV

Wow..this flower shop for is beautiful..

I thought as I walked around, Jimin was still speaking to the Halmeoni who owns this flower shop and she was so nice to us..

After awhile, Jimin came back to me..

"Are you enjoying yourself so far babe?" He asked sweetly. "Yes! The flowers here are so beautiful that they don't look so real!" I said happily. He smiled making his eyes disappear.

"I'm glad you like it babe.." he said.

I took my phone out and took a picture of all the pretty flowers. Jimin came closer to me and laced his fingers with mine.

"Do you wanna look around more?" He asked and I nodded. "Okay, let's go." He pulled me along more flowers and I awed at their beauty. We looked around more and a few minutes later we were done.

We said goodbye to the nice lady and walked out of the flower shop. Jimin helping me in the car again, then got into the driver's seat.

He started the engine and we drove off. I was fixing the caption for my post of the flower shop when Jimin broke the silence.

"Do you wanna go shopping babe?" He asked and I shook my head. "No, it's fine, you got me a lot of stuff from our previous date so I don't really need anything.." I said.

I finished typing the caption and posted the photo not forgetting to tag Jimin of course.

hanahearts thank you @ddy_jimin for taking me there, it was beautiful ❤️

Jimin's phone dinged meaning he got my notification.

"Did you post babe?" He asked. "Yeah, it was a picture of the flower shop that I took awhile ago.." I explained.

I thought of what Jackson did suddenly.

Should I tell him? I mean, I need to, he said if there's something wrong I should tell him..

"Hey Jimin.." I trailed and he hummed in response. "I...I have an issue with.. Jackson.." I said.

I saw his face become more serious and his jaw slightly clenched. "What's wrong baby?" He asked.

"He..he's messing with 'us', I mean, he posted things on Twitter that are disturbing our relationship. Not like I'm trying to hide you from everyone but, I just like to keep things quiet especially since the boys of my University like me and I don't want them talking about me or you.." I said.

"I understand babe, don't worry about that Jackson guy, he's just jealous that you belong to me and not to him.." he said with a smirk.

I giggled, he took my hand while the other was holding on the wheel.

A few minutes later, we arrived at my apartment.

He helped me out of the car, then we went inside to chat for awhile before he went off. We were sitting on the couch chatting for awhile..

"Baby, when is your summer break?" He asked. "In a week or so, why?" I said.

"I have something planned for us, but you won't have to find out yet.." He said with a smirk. "Oh okay.." I said curious.

I wonder where are we going on summer break?

"Well babe, I have to go, again, call me if you need anything." He said.

We stood up from the couch and walked to the front door.

"I'll see you again too Jimin.." I said. "Can I get a kiss?" He said pointing at his cheek. I blushed but compiled to what he wanted.

I was about to kiss his cheek when he turned his head to me making me kiss his lips..

I gasped in the sudden movement. "Jimin!" I whined hitting his chest.

"Thank you baby, hehe.." he chuckled. I turned red as I pouted at him. "You're mean.." I said.

"Daddy knows he's mean, I'll see you babe.." he said with a smirk. He left then I stood there still heated up over what happened..

Meannie...

A/N: Sorry for not updating in awhile, buy has anyone seen TXT debuted? Omg they're so good!! Tell me if you guys already have a bias or like one of them, my bias is Hueningkai already 😘