42

Hana's POV

It was morning and me and the girls decided to go on a jog since we haven't been on one in awhile. Plus, good cardio.

I got dressed in some yoga pants and a simple sports bra.

"Hana! The girls are waiting for us!" Jennie yells. "Coming!" I grabbed my phone and earphones then went to Jennie.

We left the house then walked a few blocks of where the girls were. We stretched first before running.

It was a good workout, stretching our muscles and enjoying the morning breeze. We took a break for a moment.

"That was good! We should do this more often." Lisa said and we agreed. My phone dinged and I saw that it was Jimin.

 My phone dinged and I saw that it was Jimin

Jiminie😍❤️: Hey babygirl, I miss you. What are you up to?

I smiled, he looked so cute in the photo.

You: I miss you too my Jiminie❤️❤️❤️ I'm with the girls jogging.

I then opened my camera to take a selfie and sent it to Jimin.

He then replied.

Jiminie😍❤️: Damn, my babygirl looks hot, you trying to tease me? 😈

You: No! Stop being a pervert, how about you? What are you doing?

Jiminie😍❤️: Working on things early, I wanna see you again, when are you free?

You: Tomorrow, the girls and I are planning to spend the whole day together.

Jiminie😍❤️: Okay, see you then babygirl😉😉😉 I need to go, I love you.

You: Okay, I love you too😘😘

I turned off my phone and smiled.

"Oh? What's that smile for?" Jennie said with a smirk and the girls turned their heads to me.

"It's Jimin, he's just asking about me." I said and turned my phone off. "Seems like you two are going through a honeymoon stage." Jisoo said.

"Yeah, he is super sweet and I am in love with him."

"Well it seems like our workout is done, wanna get brunch at a café or something?" Rosé suggested. "Sure! But we should shower and get dressed, we've been sweating." Jennie said.

"Sounds like a plan, we'll meet you there." Jisoo said and we all went back to our homes.

I quickly showered and did my make up, nothing too much and left my hair to air dry.

I went to my closet and grabbed an outfit for the day.

I grabbed my purse and went out of my room, Jennie was already waiting for me and told me that we'll meet the girls the usual café we go to

We arrived there and got seated along with the girls. We got our order taken and waited for our food.

"Hey, Kai and his friends are having a party at their place tonight, we should go." Jennie said. "Sounds fun, we should go, what about you Hana?" Lisa asked me.

"Well, I'll ask Jimin, if he's okay with it then I will go "

"Sounds like his opinion is important to you, is he your daddy now?" Lisa said wiggling her eyebrows. The girls laughed and I blushed.

"Lisa! He's my boyfriend now, of course I value his opinion. You're sometimes like Jennie." I said turning my gaze towards Jennie.

"What? Oh! Why don't you tell them what you told me?" Jennie said smirking. My eyes widened. "Why would I?!" I blurted out.

"Because, they're your best friends too, they deserve to know." She said.

The girls turned their heads to me. "What is Jennie talking about?" Jisoo asked.

Dang it..

"Ugh! Fine! But don't freak out." I said and they nodded.

"Me and Jimin had sex."

"WHAT???!!!"

"Hey! I said no freaking out! You're being too loud!" I scolded them.

"How was it?! Was he--" "I'm not giving details Lisa!" I cut her off.

"Listen, I told you guys because I trust you, please don't say anything about this to anyone, not the guys in our school, our classmates or even my parents. Especially them, you know how they are." I said and they nodded.

"Don't worry Hannie, your secrets safe with us."

I smiled...

Our food came and we ate and chatted more.

I love these girls so much.

A/N: fun fact: I edited the picture of Jimin with tattoos, what do you think? By the way, BTS killed their MMA performance. Freakin' Jungkook danced in water! Then they also won 8 AWARDS! They also thanked A.R.M.Y for their huge success and it made my heart melt. They said they loved A.R.M.Y in their Mikromoskos performance and many different languages and I almost cried. I love them so much and they will forever be part of my life ❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜