8

Hana's POV

*beep beep

"Ugh.." I groaned as I turned my alarm off. I sat up from my bed and stretched my arms.

I looked at my alarm clock to read the time.

9:01 a.m

It's still pretty early, I headed to the bathroom and washed my face. I went to the kitchen after to make some coffee, I don't really eat much in the morning so after my morning coffee, I headed to the bathroom and took a shower.

*20 minutes later

After my shower, I quickly blew dry my hair, I didn't style it much since I t looked pretty good after the blow out.
I put on some simple makeup that didn't take long for me to apply.

It looks good..

I went to my closet to pick out my outfit.

What should I wear? He didn't tell me where we were going and he--wait!

Why am I thinking about this deepley? Aish!

I just wore something simple, I do think he was taking me any where fancy for this 'date'. I am emphasizing the date because he just asked me out by text.

Put on the outfit I picked and changed, I also put on my shoes which were just simple sneakers.

I grabbed my phone, wallet and house keys and put them inside my strap bag and went to the living room to wait for him

I feel so nervous, where is he taking me?

I as I walked to the living room, I heard a knock on the door.

Oh gosh, that must be him..

I gulped nervously, I walked to the front door and opened it. My jaw dropped, Jimin was standing there, he was wearing sunglasses, a white button up that covered the tattoos on his arms but you can still see the tattoos on his neck, dark jeans and a pair of black shoes.

 My jaw dropped, Jimin was standing there, he was wearing sunglasses, a white button up that covered the tattoos on his arms but you can still see the tattoos on his neck, dark jeans and a pair of black shoes

(A/N: Just pretend he has tattoos on his neck, I couldn't find the right picture)

He looked so hot.

"Hey babe, you ready to go?" He said making me snap back to reality. He had a smirk on his face, he knew I was staring.

"Uh y-yeah, let me just lock the door." I said nervously, I took my keys out of my bag and locked the door. I turned back to Jimin and he was staring at my body. His eyes finally moved back to mine and he gave me a smile.

"You look beautiful.." he said.
"O-oh, thank you, you l-look good as well." I said.

He then took me by the waist and led me to his car that was parked just outside my apartment, he opened the passenger door for me and I went in. He closed the door then went in the driver's seat, I buckled my seat belt as he did the same thing.

"W-where are we going?" I asked curiously, still stuttering.

"Daddy will just take you to eat lunch first." He said giving me a smirk. I blushed at the fact that he was referring that he was my daddy.

He started the engine and we drove off to the place we were gonna have lunch.