18

Jimin's POV

She's so cute..

My baby is blushing like crazy because of the photo I took and posted of her.

She will soon be mine..

I am excited for what I planned for the both of us on summer break..

I hope she likes it.

The waiter arrived with our food and we ate as we talked.

Her cute giggling makes me feel like I can fly..

A little while of eating, I asked her a question..

"Baby?" I said. She looked at me. "Yes Jimin?" She responded.

"Are you going back to work next week?" I asked. She nods.

"Why don't you quit?" I said and her eyes grew wide. "I-I can't Jimin, my parents are only paying for my education and I have to pay the rest." She said.

"But I don't want my baby to feel tired or exhausted after work, I want you to be layed back and relaxed." I said with worry in my voice.

She deserves nothing but the best..

"Thank you for worrying about me Jimin but I'm okay with working.." she says with a soft smile.

I smiled back at her and we continued to eat. After we ate, I called the waiter to pay for our food. I payed and took my baby by the hand to my car.

"Where are we going next Jimin?" She asked curiously. I looked back at her with a smile and said,

"It's a surprise baby, also, there's someone I want you to meet." I said. She nodded sweetly. We got in my car and drove to the place I'm taking her..

I hope she likes it..

Around fifteen minutes later, we arrived. I looked over my baby and she admired the place.

It was the flower shop..

I parked the car then got out to help my baby out.

"What is this place Jimin?" She asked as she looked at the place.
"This is where I bought the flowers I gave you baby and the woman who works here knows my family." I explained.

"Oh, I see.." She said, I took her hand and led her in the shop.

We got in and my baby quietly gasped at all of the beautiful flowers.

"Hello Jimin.." I heard Halmeoni say from the front desk. "Hi Halmeoni.." I said with a smile. I looked back at my baby who held my arm and stood behind my me.

"Come baby.." I said and we walked towards Halmeoni.

"Who do you have with you my son?" Halmeoni asked. "Halmeoni, this is the girl I talked to you about, her name is Hana. Baby, this is my mother's friend, she's the one who owns this flower shop." I said. Halmeoni smiled.

"It's nice to finally meet the girl Jimin has been talking about." Halmeoni said.

"Nice to m-meet you too.." Hana says shyly. Halmeoni smiled. "There's no need to be shy my dear.." Halmeoni said and she nods.

"You have a nice flower shop, can I look around?" My baby asked.

"Go ahead my dear, feel free to look around." Halmeoni said with a smile. Hana looked at me for permission.

"Go baby, I'll follow you in a second." I said and she smiled she separated from me and looked at the beautiful flowers.

"You have fine young lady Jimin, make sure to take good care of her." Halmeoni said.

"I will.."

A/N: Sorry for not updating much, been busy