39

A/N: Hellooo, this smut is was written by INeedHolyWaterOopss.
Thank you so much! I also appreciate you for making a few adjustments for me, go follow the sweetheart ☺️☺️☺️ Thanks again.
Lastly, I do not intend on being reported or breaking Wattpad's guidelines so warning you again, this is some hella mature content, skip now if you're not into this thing.

Hana's POV

I felt nervous for some reason.. I know we've had sex before but the look in his eyes was different than last time and it made me swallow the lump in my throat.

"Come on babygirl, don't get nervous now.." "Ji..Jimin" before I could finish my sentence he lunged at me and kissed me roughly, I moaned on accident and leaned in more to the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck, he took that as permission and gripped my waist pulling me into him so I could feel his erection through his pants.

I gasped and he entered his tongue into my mouth and bit my bottom lip he pulled away from me for a second as we caught our breath. "I don't want you dancing like that in front of anyone but me, I felt like I was going to beat the shit out of anyone who looked at you tonight." "I'm sorry Jimin.."

what am I even apologizing for..

"Uh uh babygirl, what's my name?" He smacked my ass and groped it, I could feel myself getting more and more turned on with how possessive and aggressive he was with me.

"D...daddy." I whispered still trying to get used to this situation. The butterflies in my stomach were making me nauseous. "Good girl." he praised me making my heart explode.

He lifted the sides of my dress up and placed his hands on my hips, slightly digging his fingernails into my flesh as he let out a low growl giving me goosebumps.

He gripped my thighs and pulled me up making me jump up and wrap my legs around his waist so he walked us forward a bit and threw me on the bed.

I wasn't expecting the impact and let out a yelp as I bounced on the mattress, I looked up at him as he started to take his shirt off. "Babygirl I think you owe me more than an apology.." I felt my skin get tight as my thighs clenched together tightly.

"Wh-What do you mean.." I said nervously unintentionally biting my bottom lip. "Fuck.. don't give me that look" he was now in his underwear and crawled across the bed to me, he bit down on my neck as I tugged at his hair. He moved his hands down my waist sticking his hand in my core..

"Mmm you're so wet babygirl.." feeling his hand cup my core made me gasp but I couldn't move I was too nervous and then he kissed me harshly and rubbed his finger up and down my folds before inserting two fingers into me, I moaned into his mouth as he pushed his fingers in and out.

He pulled his hand away making me whine but he lifted my dress up and unclasped my bra, he took his underwear off letting his erection spring free making me gulp and lay back down. "Are you ready for daddy" he asked as he climbed on top of me.

"y-yes.." he then ripped my panties off and without another word he forced himself into me, feeling him stretch me out made me moan out loud.

"Yes babygirl I want everyone here to know whose pussy this is.." he picked up his pace pushing in and out of me violently he grabbed my throat and applied pressure to my neck making me moan even louder as he grunted and released breathy moans into the air.

I felt my walls clench around him bringing my first orgasm "Cum all over this dick baby.." and I did.

My orgasm ripped through me, the best one I've ever had and he kept going. He pulled out "Roll over baby, hands and knees now.." I pushed myself up and got into position for him.

"Such a beautiful sight" he whispered before smacking my ass harshly.. "mmmm.." I moaned at the contact "Fuck baby girl.." he shoved himself inside of me again and bit down on my back making me moan over and over again, at this point my legs felt like jello and I was having a hard time holding myself into position, he grabbed my hair making me making me moan over and over again, at this point my legs felt like jello and I was having a hard time holding myself into position, he grabbed my hair making me arch my back further and allowed him to hit deeper.

"I-I think I'm gonna cu-um again.." I breathed out. "Who do you belong to babygirl?" He smacked my ass again as I released another moan.. "who fucks you this good?" "You- you do daddy.." I finally breathed out giving him the response he was looking for.. "good girl, now cum again for daddy." I snapped, my orgasm caused me to moan as I clenched my walls around his cock feeling him twitch inside of me before he pulled out and released himself on my butt cheek. He laid down on the bed next to me and pulled me in close

"Are you okay babe?" "I'm more than okay Jimin...that was amazing" "You were amazing" he said as he kissed my forehead and the top of my head a few times. We snuggled in close under the blankets and it didn't take long for me to fall asleep in his warm embrace.