24

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in awhile but when I checked the reads for this book I got Jungshook😳😳😳 We hit 1.01k reads!!! Like whaaaaaaaaat?????!
Thank you all so much for the support!! Love ya!

Also, if you haven't heard Blackpink's new song 'Kill this Love' go do it, it was totally lit!

Jimin's POV

I drove through a drive way that had a line of cars. I turned to my babygirl who was sleeping cutely, I lightly shook her to wake her up.

"Baby.." I said as I moved her, she stirred for a bit then opened her eyes. She rubbed them with her sweater paws and I can't help but chuckle by her cuteness.

"Yes?" She says sleepily. "We're at the drive through, what do you want to have?" I asked. She looked to the left where the display of the menu was.

"I-I think I'll just have a coffee with a cinnamon roll.." she said tiredly.

I took her hand and played with it for awhile before it was our turn to tell our order. I decided to get the same thing as her's then we continued to drive off to the place we were going to.

Hana was drinking her coffee at the same time taking a few bites from her cinnamon roll. She noticed I wasn't eating yet so she turned to me.

"You're not eating yet Jimin?" She asked. "I can't eat while driving baby.." I said.

She looked away for a moment before looking back at me.

"D-do you want me to feed you?" She asked nervously. I grinned.

"Why not?" I said and she nods. She took my cinnamon roll, unwrapping it from the plastic, then putting it up to my mouth.

I took a bite from it, she took my coffee then brought it up to my lips letting me take a sip.

Soon enough we were both eating, we finished a few minutes later and she cleaned up everything after.

"Thank you babygirl.." I said and she smiles. "You're welcome.."

We drove in silence so she decided to break it.

"Are we s-still far Jimin?" She asked shyly. "Yes babe, around one more hour before we get there, but I promise you that you will love the place we are going to.." I said and she smiles.

She held my hand and played it like what I did awhile ago.

She's too cute..

After an hour and a half, we arrived at the place and I saw my baby's face went surprised. We got out of the car and I took out our luggages.

"Wow Jimin, is this the place we're going to be staying at?" She asked and I smiled. "Yes babygirl, do you like it?"
I said.

We were at a resort, but not just any kind of resort, it was a Villa Resort that Namjoon hyung owned.

"I do but isn't it too much?" She asked worriedly. "No babe, this resort is actually owned by one of my good friends, I have a couple of villas here that I bought from him awhile back.." I said and she nods.

"Let's go.." I said and took her hand, I gave my car keys to the valley and we went to the lobby.

We were greeted by the workers there and we just smiled back.

"Jimin?" I heard a deep voice call my name, I looked to my right and saw Namjoon hyung. I put my luggage down and greeted him.

"Hey hyung.." I said. "Hey, are you here for summer break?" He asked and I nodded. He looked behind me to see Hana..

"Who do you have with you?" He asked. I motioned Hana to come near me and she did.

"Hyung, this is Hana, my babygirl, babe, this is Namjoon hyung, my friend and the person who owns this place.." I said. "Nice to meet you Hana.." Namjoon hyung said letting his hand out for Hana to shake.

She took it and nods. "N-nice to meet you too.." Hana says shyly.

"So what do you two need? Jimin has a couple of villas here that he bought from me for vacations like this.." Namjoon hyung said.

"Can we get the Forest theme hyung, I'm sure my baby would like that one.." I said and he nods we with a smile. "Sure thing, I'll have someone take your luggages there, so it's okay for you to go there first. You can take the keys to your Villa Jimin, hope you two have a nice stay.." he said and we thanked him.

He left and he got someone to take our luggages for us, I took my baby by the hand to the front desk to get the for the villa and we went off.

"This place is beautiful Jimin! Are you sure it's fine with you?" Hana asked and I just smiled.

"Yes babe, you will like it here, there's a lot of pools and a beach that we can walk to from our villa." I said assuring her.

She's going to love it..