15

A/N: So I was working this update when I saw that............114 reads already?! I mean you guys might say it's not that much to me but for me who just started this fanfiction a few weeks ago, I am (jung)shook😳😳😳😳 thank you all so much.

Hana's POV

Jimin took me home after the whole Jackson thing, we got to my apartment and I invited him in for some coffee again. I placed the bouquet of flowers he gave me on the dining room table then went to the kitchen to make some coffee.

"Babygirl.." He called as I was making us some coffee. "Yeah Jimin?" I answered back. "Don't you have work today? At that coffee shop you talked about before?" He asked as I came into the living room with our coffees.

"Yeah but the place had to get renovated so I might get back to work next week once they finish the renovations." I said and sat down beside him on the couch. "Well seems like it's doing well." He said as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Yeah, it would always get packed with customers since it was too small." I said. He wrapped his arm around my waist which I didn't mind anymore since he kept doing that.

"So how was your day baby?" He asked. "It was alright, school is school.." I answered as I took a sip of my coffee. "That's good babe.." He said. There was a moment of silence so I decided to break it.

"So um, how about you Jimin? How was your day?" I asked. "It was fine, work wasn't bad." He said. I then just realized..

What work does Jimin do?

It must be really big since he bought me so much expensive things and we aren't even dating yet.

"Jimin, if you don't mind me asking, what kind of work do you do?" I asked. He goes silent for a moment but looks back at me.

"I own a business baby, something I will talk to you about in the near future. I hope that's okay for you baby." He said as he caressed my waist softly. 

"Of course, I can wait for that.." I said. He has been really nice to me and taking time for me think of us. He deserves the same.

"You're really sweet, you know that baby?" He said and I blushed.

Not as sweet as you, I thought..

"Hey baby?" He said and I hummed in response. "I wanna know, how old are you?" He asked. "Oh, I'm eighteen, I'll be turning nineteen in two months." I said. "When is your birthday?" He asked. "April twelve, how about you? How old are you Jimin?" I asked curiously. 

"I'm twenty two, hopefully that doesn't turn you off that I'm older than you baby.." He said with a hint of worry in his voice. I just shook my head. "No of course not, technically I'm an adult now." I said and he smirked. "My baby is really nice isn't she?" He said and I blushed again.

"Well, I have to go now babe, thanks foe the coffee.." He said as he stood up, I stood up as well.

"O-okay, thank you for the flowers again Jimin.." I said and he smiled. "Anything for you baby, you don't need to send me out, stay safe okay?" He said and I nod.

"Can I get a kiss?" He said pointing on his cheek, I blushed but I stood on my toes and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you baby, see you later okay?" He said as he went out of the front door.