11

A/N: soooo, I'm sick but I really wanted to update this🤒 also, I'm literally waiting two hours early for Grammy's 2019 to show up on T.V just to see BTS. That's how crazy I am for them.

Hana's POV

Once we were done shopping, Jimin took me back to his car and drove home. His trunk was almost full of shopping bags not to mention.

Not long after, we arrived at my apartment. He helped me take the shopping bags inside so I also offered him to stay a bit.

"You have a nice house babygirl." He complimented as he put the shopping bags in my room. "Thank you, it's nothing much though." I said.

"It's still nice, is your roommate here?" He asked and I shook my head. "She usually stays at her boyfriend's house on the weekends, but she's been staying with him more often even on weekdays." I said as we went into the living room.

"So do you want anything to drink, water or coffee?" I asked. "Coffee please.." he said and I went to the kitchen. I quickly made some coffee for the both of us. I got back to the living room with the the two coffees and gave him the other one.

I sat beside him on the couch.

"Thank you.." he said and I nodded. We spoke for a little while about life, that's when I realized I wanted to also him something.

"Jimin.." I started. "Yes baby?" He responded.

"Are you courting me?" I asked and he chuckled. "Why do you think I'm buying you all those things baby?" He said and I blushed. "It's just that, whenever I think of having a relationship, I want to think of it." I said.

"Baby, I understand. That's why I bought you ask those nice things, I want you to feel like a princess and that I will take care of you. You can take your time about us, I will wait." He says sweetly. Just then his phone rang.

"Just a second babe." He said and left the living room to answer his call. I went to my room passing by him and he nodded with a smile. I didn't want to listen to his conversation because that would be rude.

I entered my room and saw the things we bought on my bed. I got an idea to thank Jimin so I took my phone and took a picture of the things we bought. I edited the caption and posted it, I'm sure he would see because he has notifications of me.

 I edited the caption and posted it, I'm sure he would see because he has notifications of me

hanahearts Feeling like a princess already because of you, thank you @ddy_jimin😘