6

Jimin's POV

*ding

My phone signaled a notification, I looked over to my baby who also heard it. I gave her a smile and she looked away shyly. I pulled out my phone and saw it.

'hanahearts posted a photo'

I of course tapped on it and saw, the picture I took with the caption she created.

Likes: 375,657hanahearts enjoying the last of the sun now, thanks to @ddy_jimin for taking the photo

Likes: 375,657
hanahearts enjoying the last of the sun now, thanks to @ddy_jimin for taking the photo. Nice meeting you!

"Y-you turn on your n-notifications whenever I post?" She asked out of the blue. I looked up at her.

"Yup, I don't want to miss my beautiful babygirl's post." I said and she turned red. I went near her but luckily she didn't back away. I slid my hand around her waist and I felt her stiffen. I leaned in and whispered in her ear...

"Although, I want to be the only one to see your beautiful self." She shivers, trying to look away but I pulled her chin to face me.

"You aren't as shy as I thought you were, I thought you would be this bold, sassy babygirl. But no, you're so shy and innocent." I whispered more.

"P-please let go.." she said trying to get away fro me. But I held her waist tighter.

"No baby, not until you admit that you want me too.." I said smoothly, I can tell how she's going to fall for this trick.

"P-please Jimin, I need to go.." she begged. "I like it when you say my name, so sweet.." I teased.

"I'll let you go, only if you give me your phone number." I said. She went silent for a bit, but then nodded okay.

She pulled her phone and gave me her phone number, I smiled at my victory and looked back at her..

She was so red.

"Thank you baby.." I said and she just nodded.  I didn't want her to just do that.

I moved closer to her again and pulled by the waist.

"I said, thank you baby.." I repeated.
"Y-you're welcome.." she stutters.

I let her go, she looked disappointed at the Lost of us touching, making me smirk.

"I'll call you soon baby.." I said, leaving her still flustered.