28

**The following few parts at the end will contain sexual content, you've been warned**

Jimin's POV

"You okay babygirl?" I asked as my now girlfriend, removed her heels and plopped them on the floor, stretching her legs and sighing after.

She walked to me and gave me a hug, laying onto my chest.

"Yes, my feet are just aching babe." She said and the last word made me smile.

I told her that now we were officially dating, she should call me babe or baby.

"Well, go wash up and change into your pajamas then go in to my room, I'll massage them for you." I said. I saw her face turned red. She shyly nodded.

"Alright, be quick okay?" I said.

"O-okay Jimin.." she said then walked to her room.

Hana's POV

I went in my room then closed the door..

Wow, I can't believe Jimin is now actually my boyfriend..

I smiled, but then quickly went to the bathroom to take off my makeup and wash my face.

I went to my luggage, grabbing my pajamas which was just a thin nighty dress with spaghetti straps.

Oh, this is too revealing.

I was about to change when Jimin came in the room. He stared at my current wear, then smirked..

"O-oh, sorry for making you wait Jimin, I'll just change into something else.." I said.

"No, wear that babygirl, I love it on you.." He said licking his lips. I blushed really bad.

"Come on, I don't want to wait long.." He said and winked at me. He took me by the waist and he took my phone.

We walked out of my room then went to his.

I feel like Jimin is eye raping me at the moment.

I mean I couldn't see it, but I could feel it.

Well, it wasn't bothering me, I could imagine that he was thinking about ripping the thin fabric off my body and-- Wait What?!!

Stop it Hana! That's too much! You were just official with Jimin a few hours ago and now you're thinking about that already?

I thought I was supposed to be innocent?

I lightly shook my head and by the time Jimin noticed we were already in his room.

"Go lay down baby, I'll just use the bathroom.." He said and let go of me. I did what he said and lay down on his soft bed.

He gave me my phone then went to the bathroom.

I turned it on to past the time and saw my Instagram post flooded with comments and likes.

nayun_queen Omg! So happy for you!

rosie_rose Congrats girl!

lalalisa Hope you two will always be happy!

jenniebear You go girl!

jackson95 Nooo! I lost my chance now!😔😣

chenchen You're boyfriend is so lucky!

One by one, I read the comments of my friends, classmates and followers.

I giggled by the boys from my school's comments, since I was popular with the boys in University, they tried to ask me out but I declined every time. But now, I was dating Jimin, they won't ask me anymore.