At the club

Brinah POV

I FINALLY got my cousin to come out with me. And let me tell u, we are gonna turn tf up tonight. I love her so much and just want her to loosen up and have some fun sometimes. I understand she's focused and I love that about her. But, sometimes she loses herself in her work. But, then again that's what she has me for.

"Girl what are u wearing tonight?"

"All black. Lemme show u."

"Ouuuuue Girl this is hot, Tima

"Ouuuuue Girl this is hot, Tima."

"Thanks girl. I got these black heels to go with it. There's gold on the bottom so, ya know I'm doing gold accessories. What're u wearing tho," she asked. I showed her what I bought (in the mm). I can't wait to go out tonight. It's on and popping.

"Girl Trè just texted me," this girl was smiling a mile a minute.

"Oueee what'd he say?"

"Girl nothing fr...just wanting to know if we were still going or not."

"Mhmm...he send a dick pic yet," I asked being nosey.

"Omg noooo. Get out, we need to get ready," she pushed me out laughing. She thought I was joking but, whether she knew it or not, she was getting some action tonight. She needs somebody to relieve that stress. Somebody to rub on that boooottayyy.

After getting ready, we decided to make some sandwiches and stuff before pre-gaming. Something we made sure to do before going out. Always eat before drinking so you won't throw up from having an empty stomach. That's law.

"Somebody texting ya phone girl," Tima yelled at me from the kitchen. It was Meechy telling me that they were still going out in a few.

"Girl it's just Meechy saying they're still going out."

"Ooh," she said just brushing it off.

"I'm so glad I was able to take some time off this weekend." In case y'all don't know, I am a hair stylist and work in the local shop Hair Tingz with my bestfriend, Shaniece, from high school. I'm usually always at work day in and day out, so I was able to get some time off this weekend.

"Yes me, too. We gotta go all out tonight."

"Girl yeassss I'm throwing this ass all on Meechy tonight. Ayeee," I was getting hype af by the minute. We was really PreGaming to the max. We so turnt we're gonna have to call an Uber.