Well needed break

Trè POV

Today is the day we leave for VA. We plan to stay all weekend but, if anything crazy happens, we're coming right back home. I honestly don't understand why Tima wants to go back. If I had done anything like that I wouldn't wanna go back to where it happened. Seeing as tho, there are unanswered questions going about the situation. But, she says she wants to reconnect with her family and I'm all here for that. As long as she doesn't get hurt.

"Babe can you swing by Brinah's house real quick?" She asked.

"Sure. Gotta make it quick tho."

"Aight will do."

I made the turn towards Brinah's house and we got there pretty quickly, actually. Meechy's car was in her driveway, which I don't know is a good or bad thing. So, I decided to go in there with Tima.

She knocked on the door and Brinah answered. To say the least, it was awkward as hell. Mainly because they haven't spoken in almost two weeks. And they're usually conjoined at the hip. When you see one, the other one isn't too far behind.

"Look, I'm sorry for spazzing out on you, alright. I just...was going thru some mental shit with Meechy and that doesn't give me and excuse to act that way towards you. I'm really sorry, can you forgive me, please," Brinah said.

"Yea and I'm sorry for not being there for you as I should've been. I know what you were going thru and shouldn't have even taken it personal." They hugged it out and Brinah let us in the house. Next thing we know, Meechy comes down stairs without a shirt on.

"Ooh wassup y'all. Y'all still going on that trip?"  He asked.

"Uhh yea," I said, looking at him confused. We definitely needa catch up on some shit.

"What trip?" Brinah asked.

"Back to VA. I gotta find out what's going on, B."

"Well do you mind if I come?"

"Nahh y'all can come. Tima probably need u there for support anyway. Right babe?"

"Right. Just hurry up and pack because we're on a tight schedule," Tima said, walking behind Brinah upstairs.

Soon as they were outta sight, I turned my full attention on Meechy. "Bro, you planned all this out, huh?"

"Sorta. I thought they'd need more time to makeup. But, that happened pretty smoothly."

"Yea I figured it would. I'm glad it did tho. They shouldn't be fighting like this. Especially for some shit you caused."

"I know, man. I really didn't mean for this shit to happen like this. You know how I feel about her."

"Yea man. Which is why I was confused when all this shit went down," I told him.

"I just was nervous. I told her parts of my background, I plan to tell her the rest on this lil trip."

"Well good. Maybe we can tell them together or sumn. To ease the pressure, I guess." I was just as nervous as he was. Ion know why because it's not as bad as what they've done. I cant believe our hardcore gangster asses are scared to open. Maybe we're a little traumatized.

When the girls finally decided to come down, we left out. We drove to the airport in silence. Not awkwardly, just I guess thinking of the trip we had ahead of us.

 Not awkwardly, just I guess thinking of the trip we had ahead of us

Tima pov

Going back home is kinda making me nervous now that the time is here. But, I have Trè by my side so, that's relieving my stress. We landed in Va and went straight to the hotel we were staying in. I was drained from the flight and the over thinking.

"Babe were in 713. Cmon," Trè said, bringing me outta my thoughts. I hadn't even realized that they'd checked in already.

"Sorry. I was spaced out for a second."

"Yea, I noticed. Look, everything is gonna be fine, alright. You just came here for answers and you're gonna get them. Then, we can leave right after. Unless, you wanna leave before. It's all up to you." Trè said, on the elevator ride. Brinah and Meechy has already checked in to their room.

"Mmkay. I just wanna go lay down for right now."

"Alright. We can grab some food later."

"Yea, sounds like a plan."

He used the key to let us in the room and I went straight to the bed

He used the key to let us in the room and I went straight to the bed. Something about traveling makes me so sleepy. Plus all of this over thinking is draining me. Maybe once I take this nap and get some food, I'll be better...hopefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annnnnd scene 🎬

Y'all don't even understand how long it took me to write this chapter. 😩

Ion know why tho, I seriously had hella writers block.

Buuuuut, here's a lil filler I guess until I can get back on my mojo 💪🏾🙌🏾🔥

Add
Vote
Share
Comment