Characters Q&A

Tre

•What are your plans if Tima never makes up her mind or doesn't choose to be with you?
Honestly, I don't even know. I try not to think of the negatives anymore. I'm a completely changed man, in case y'all haven't noticed. I've changed my whole way of thinking and trynna better myself.
•Do you still keep in contact with Amber?
Next question please.
•Any other secrets Tima should know?
Man, y'all nosey. Tima and I are on good terms, don't try to ruin it.

Tima

•When are you gonna make up your mind?
Why y'all so damn pressed. I'm just living my life, no worries and having fun. New music coming soon btw.
•Why are you stringing Marcus along?
I'm not tho. I like him and I love the fact that he's different from anyone I've ever dated. I just don't wanna rush anything. Plus, I don't wanna use him as a rebound. I truly wanna have a connection with him.
•You better hope you don't get pregnant..
You better hope your man ain't my baby daddy 🥵

Meechy

•Could you do us all a favor and talk some sense into Trè?
That's a grown ass man. He got himself into trouble and he's getting himself out. That's my brother and I always got his back
•When's the wedding? I love y'all.
Soon, very soon.
•Do y'all want more kids?
I mean we're always practicing. But, whenever my wifey ready.

Brinah

•When are you gonna have a woman to woman talk with Tima about her behavior lately?
What? Y'all got me and my sis twisted. She's grown and living her best life. Y'all should try it.
•When y'all gonna beat Bianca ass?
All I need is the go from Tima or Vena and that ass is mine. 😈
•Where's my wedding invite?
Sending them out soon, luv.

Vena

•Girl, when you gonna get a man?
When yo daddy come over, hoe.
•Why do you keep hanging with Bianca?
I met her thru social media, actually. She's cool when she not being a bitch.
•When are you gonna start modeling?
You think I should? I'll look into it. Might see me coming up soon, stay tuned.

Marcus

•If Tima don't want you, I'm single 😈🥵
Thanks, I appreciate it. But, I got my eyes on one person only. Just hope she realizes before it's too late.
•Where do you see yourself and Tima in 5 years?
Hopefully, in a happy relationship. Growing and glowing strong.
•Any secrets you wanna let us know now?
Ion owe y'all no explanations for anything.

Dave

•Why you do my girl Tima like that?
Man, y'all don't know shit. Ask her why she did me like that. Why she come out to my city and think she bouta be going out with other niggas and have me looking crazy out here?
•Did you ever see a potential relationship with Tima?
I mean, I thought we was building a bond or sumn but, I guess not.
•You back with Millie?
I'm living my damn life. Mind y'all business.

Dmitri/Rod

•When you coming into town?
Issa surprise.
•When you gonna tell Trè about Tima?
Why should I have to? Me and her aren't dating. And he don't need to know about her. We're friends and I'm pretty sure they'll never even meet.
•You trynna be more than friends with Tima?
I mean, if she ever got over her ex and healed first, then yea I'd think about it.