Getting back on track

Trè POV

I woke up feeling great. Last night was phenomenal; shit unexplainable for real. I can't even lie, Baby girl definitely put it on me. Only reason I even woke up is cuz of my dumb ass phone ringing back to back.

Phone convo:

Trè: Hello

Meechy: Man wake yo ass up

Trè: Nigga what the fuck do you want this damn early?

Meechy: Damn, I just wanted to know when you wanted to meet.

Trè: (sighs) seeing as tho it's 8 am now, how bout in an hour before the shop opens.

Meechy: Aight hurry the fuck up

End convo

Why he was so damn annoying I'll never figure out. That's my brother tho.

I rolled over and cuddled up with Tima for a couple more minutes before I got up to take a shower and start my day. Hopefully today won't be too long. I just wanna ease back into running things smoothly again. In the midst of my thinking the shower door opened. Tima walked in and greeted me Good morning. And it was on from that point.

And of course I was late and Meechy was blowing up my phone

And of course I was late and Meechy was blowing up my phone. I mean, damn, it's been months, shit almost a year,
since I got some and it was well worth it. Being intimate with her was sumn different tho. It's like because we had a dope ass bond before having sex, it just made the sex even better.

Tima made a quick breakfast for us. Eggs, French toast, grits and turkey sausage. She didn't have shit to do til later, tho. So, she'll more than likely be going back to sleep.

"Babe, what all do you have to do today?"

"Meeting up with Meechy to try to get back into the flow of things ya know." I'm a little anxious about this shit for real. Like, I remember stuff but, ion wanna get frustrated when I don't remember something.

"You want me to come?"

"Nahh I wanna be able to do this on my own because you won't be there all the time."

"Mmkay well call me if anything goes wrong. I love you," she kissed me and walked me to the door.

"You know I love you, too. Shit I probably love you more," I said.