Hate/Love

(AN: not edited bc the chp is really long 😩)

Tima POV

I woke up in Trè's arms. And let me tell you, it was heavenly. He smelled so good and his body was so warm. Just what I needed to get my mind off of the bull shit going on in my life.

I was so lost and caught up in staring at him that I didn't even realize he was staring right back at me

"Sorry..", I said.

"For what?"

"Staring at you like a creep while you sleep."

He chuckled, "You good, baby girl."

We remained silent, just taking in each other. Until my phone rang.

Phone convo:

Tima- Hello?

Brinah- Bitch where you at?

Tima- At Trè's House. Why?

Brinah- Hold up..bitch you got some dick?!

Tima- Ooh my God, no. Relax...anyway what do u want?

Brinah- I need to vent

Tima- What happened, girl?

Brinah- I think me and Meechy broke up...bitch I'm depressed

Tima- Bitch I'm on the way!!!

End convo

I got up and went to the guest bathroom to handle my personal hygiene. When I got done, I went back to the room to see Trè laying back in bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"What you mean?"

"You need to get up. You have clients today. Cmoooon.." I said, pulling him to get up. Instead of getting up tho, he pulled me down on top of him.

"Oooor we could waste the day away. Just you and me."

"I'm flattered, honestly. Buuuut, Brinah has called an emergency girl session. So I gots ta bounce, babe."

"Aight, aight. You still coming by the shop later on tho, right?" He asked, letting me up from him. I nodded and finished getting ready.