Woke pt 2

Trè pov

We had a somewhat short day a head of us. Breakfast with the moms and then we're outta here. Back home to reality we go. It's crazy because most people go to where we're from as a vacation but, me and Meechy enjoyed this little time off.

"Babe, you ready? I got everything I need. Plus, I packed so, we can just leave when we get back."

"Yea uhm you talked to ya mom? Are they coming to get us or we're meeting them there?"

"She should be downstairs. Lemme ask Brinah rq."

As she called her cousin, I texted Meechy to make sure the coast was clear. Although we had an all around good day yesterday, we still gotta make sure Brinah's attitude is in check.

He replied back that we're all good. Meaning we were gonna have a good time out today. Which is just what we need. Positive attitudes and good vibes to end a good vacation.

We all gathered downstairs and made sure everybody was straight. We were headed to Sweet Teas, a place Tima has been dying to take me to.

We walked in and the atmosphere was already dope as fuck. African American art everywhere, beautiful decor, R&B music playing, the entire menu was southern soul food. Man I was in heaven.

"Tima can you come with me to the bathroom real quick?" Brinah asked. They excused themselves and we all waited for our food to come out.

Tima pov

"Wassup? What's wrong?" I asked, knowing she didn't just have to go to the bathroom

"I just first wanna apologize for the way I've been acting towards y'all and for acting so bratty."

"Uhm that's it? Cuz girl, I love you, I do. But, my food is waiting on me."

"Can you please just listen?" She grabbed my hands before continuing.

"Brinah what's going on?" She hesitated before stepping back a little, saying...