Back 2 reality

Tima POV

It's been eight days since Trè woke up out of his coma and today he's coming home. I've been at the hospital everyday since the incident and only came back to his place to shower and eat. I haven't been home at all. And probably won't go after Trè comes home because I'm gonna be helping him out.

We planned a little surprise party and I invited his employees and Meechy and Brinah of course will be here. I thought about inviting some of his street employees but, ion know them. Plus, with him losing his memory I don't think he should be around those associated with the incident.

I don't know all the details but, I talked with Meechy and he told me he thinks it was some guys who used to work for them that did this. So, to prevent any other altercations, I didn't invite them. I just let it be an intimate get together.

I also contemplated on inviting his dad and uncle because I want him to have that closure. But, like the other situation, I don't know all the specifics so, I didn't invite his dad. But, I did invite his uncle. The beef isn't between them two. Plus, I know it's been a while since they've seen each other.

As I was putting the last few touches on the decorations, Meechy text me letting me know they were pulling up.

"Alright everybody chill they're here." I cut off the music and everybody stood still. The door opened and everybody yelled Surprise!

The smile on his face was everything.

"Welcome home baby

"Welcome home baby." I kissed him and hugged him tight. Having him home right was everything.

Everyone greeted him and welcomed him home. To see him happy again after this incident was what I was living for right now. It's like he's been down and kinda feeling sorry for himself because he's having trouble walking and remembering certain things.

I made his favorite foods, my infamous steak, chicken, okra and rice, some pasta salad, seafood boil, and some finger foods. I made him a plate and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.

"Tima I loooove this food. You definitely gotta cook for my baby shower," Brinah said, coming into the kitchen.

"Girllll don't put that pressure on me. I just wanna show my face and eat like you're doing now." We laughed and sat down to eat. "How many plates have you had?"

"Look I'm eating for two."

"Yea yea...besides Meechy would kill me if I didn't feed you." I laughed at how over protective he is with her being pregnant now. It's so cute tho. I'm glad this has made him grow up in a way.