Babe

Trè POV

"And what time do you come to pick me up?"

"4 o'clock.."

"No Trè 3 o'clock."

"I know I'm just messing with u, baby girl. Now, get outta here. You need some lunch money?"

 You need some lunch money?"

"Ha ha. Real funny. Just be here on time. So I won't have to whoop that ass.."

"Yea, right. Have a good day."

"Aight, see ya later," and with that, she got out the car and walked into the building.

I pulled off and headed to the shop. After last night, I've really been thinking about telling Tima about my past. Seeing as tho I feel like we have a connection. She's had trouble in her past and so have I. And to be honest, I do need to talk to somebody about it so why not her.

I pulled up with all this shit going on in my head. A few clients were no call no shows yesterday and we lost a lot of money. Plus, some bullshit went down at the trap yesterday, as well. But, my nigga Meechy is all over that.

"Hey Trè," Shé said, walking up to me hugging me.

"Uh hey wassup." I kept it pushing towards my office. I got too much shit going on to be worried about whatever the fuck she got going on.

"Uhm Trè...can I talk to you about sumn real quick." I hadn't even realized she'd followed me to my office.

"Yea make it quick tho. I got shit to do."

"Well uhm..I've been thinking..since you're single and I'm single.. maybe we can-..."

"Ion mean to cut you off, but I'm seeing somebody right now actually

"Ion mean to cut you off, but I'm seeing somebody right now actually." Yea, me and Tima are still getting to know each other. But, Ion have interests in other girls and I know she only got eyes for me.