Underestimation

Tré pov

I know, I know...I'm the bad guy. But, yall don't even know the whole story. I've been going thru some shit mentally. And no that's not any excuse to dog Tima out. But, I just feel when she turned down my proposal down, she turned us down. Let me take y'all back and tell my side of the whole ordeal...

Flashback #1

Tima said nothing as we drove to the hospital. I didn't wanna say much because this day is important but, she has yet to answer my proposal and it's making me anxious.

I just professed my love to this girl and she hasn't replied back. I don't know whether to take that as my answer or just give her some time.

I pulled up and we went inside. Once we got the room number, we rushed up there in silence. I don't know exactly what's going on in her mind, but I know that this was killing me on the inside.

We were having side conversations and Meechy asked what happened with the proposal.

"Bro, she said no," I said. And as y'all all remember, Tima went all ape shit on my ass at this point. I was slowly becoming more and more frustrated.

I mean I understand where she's coming from, but there's not a doubt in my mind about making her my wife. She's been to hell and back with me and I didn't even ask her to. She's the one for me. No questions asked....

Flashback #2

We came home from the hospital and I've been kinda distant ever since. Not purposely but, she just kinda killed my ego. I feel like we're wasting time being together. What's the point in even being together if it's no future for us?

I've been going out every night and basically blacking out. Drinking and smoking til I can't no more. Instead of going home, I just sleep at the trap. Ion need to be around Tima right now. Not until I get my head right.

"Hey, handsome. What you doing here all alone?" A woman asked. She was fine as hell, super thick, and was someone new.

"Looking for a good time," I said

"Looks like you came to the right place. My name's Amber. What's yours?"

"Tré," I said, shaking her hand.

"You look familiar. Do you model?"