Insider pt. 3

Tima POV

The time was 8:45 pm, and currently I was straightening Brinah's hair for tomorrow. Before you ask, yes she's a stylist and can do her own hair. But, it's easier if someone else does your hair, ya know. Because I can see her head in the back and up top better.

"Girl, I cant believe he gave you all that money."

"Right."

"Do you know what you're gonna do with it yet?"

"Nahh. Just gonna put it all in my account for now."

My phone started ringing, right as I finished her last piece of hair. I answered it and put it on speaker, while cleaning up my mess.

Phone convo:

Tima- hello?

.....

Tima- hello?

Trè- Hey. My bad...I didn't hear u answer

Tima- Ooh...wassup?

Trè- Nun. I'm just closing up for the night. Trynna see wassup with u.

Tima- Why so early? And I'm not doing anything. Probably about to go home.

Trè- We all got all of our clients outta the way early. And just come to my house.

Tima- You and Brinah are SPOILED. I need to go home sometimes.

Trè- Why go home when you can be with me?

Tima- Who said I wanted to be bothered with you Trevante?

Trè- Oueee you getting sassy Ms. Fatima

Tima- How do you know my full name? Never mind I already know

Trè- Anyway Come thru in like thirty minutes

Tima- I'll come when I'm good and ready. Goodbye Trevante..

End of convo

I hung up the phone and went downstairs. I started gathering all my things and Brinah was smirking at me and shaking her head.

"What Brinah," I asked, laughing at her. I already knew she was about to say sumn crazy.

"I know what that mean."

"You know what what means, Brinah?"

"That phone call, that smile on your face, that glide down the stairs, and that pep in your step..."

"What does it mean, Brinah?"