Just the beginning

Trè POV

I watched Tima, carelessly, as she slept. All the worries and stresses of her life didn't matter in this moment. She was pain free and that's the way she should always be.

She's so smart, and beautiful inside and out. I hate how she had to go thru all this bs mentally. Especially when she gets so upset sometimes that she doesn't eat. I just wanna take all her pain away.

"Weirdo," she said. I hadn't even realized she was awake.

"What?"

"Why are you watching me sleep, weirdo?"

"Ooh when I do it, I'm weird. But, it's oohkay when you do it," I said, cuddling up with her. She smiled and shook her head. "What's the moves for the day?"

"Uhmmm I guess I'll go to my mother's house. And find out what the hell is going on. Then, I'm yours for the rest of the day."

"Well how about I take you out somewhere, later."

"You don't even know your way around here. I think I should be taking you out, sir."

"Orrrr I can look up some places and take you out like I said. I'm ya man, lemme take care of you."

"Yes, sir

"Yes, sir. Lemme go pick out what ima wear," she got up and went searching through her suitcase.

I went to order some ihop, since I really wasn't in the mood to cook. I could hear Tima in there on the phone with Brinah, all excited about our lil date. Why do females got all giddy like this? It's what I'm supposed to do as her man. Take her out, show her the world, take her worries away.

"Baaaaabe."

"Yeaaaa."

"I'm hungry."

"Sounds like a personal problem to me."

"Asshole," she mumbled.

"I heard that."

She was silent, then busted out laughing. She knows ima feed her. Don't even know why she even brought that up. It was a lil wait til they come so, I decided to get ready.

Tima, of course, took forever to get ready. Hair, makeup, annnnd she wasn't even dressed yet.

"Babe the food is here."