Catching up

Tima POV

After finding out that Bianca isn't pregnant, things have been going back to normal somewhat. We're all still on lockdown but, Tré and I are building our friendship back up again. And, it feels great.

"Yo, you wanna ride with me right quick," he asked.

"Depends," I said, shutting my laptop. "Where are you going?"

"Gotta go check on my shop and the trap. I figured you'd want some food."

"Aww, you know me so well." I grabbed my purse, phone and charger and followed him outside to the truck.

We got in and he just sat for a second, not saying anything.

"Trè, what's wrong?"

"I just...," he paused. "Nevermind, forget it. I'm tripping."

"Trè, if there's something you have to say, get it off ya chest now. Time waits for no one."He took a deep breath in, then exhaled. "If it's stressing you that bad, then just wait until you're ready to tell me."

He looked over at me and just kissed me. I was kinda shocked but, let it happen. One because we haven't been intimate in any form in a long time now and for two, because he was acting weird.

"Look, ion know how this shit with Loc is gonna go. Hopefully, no one gets hurt and we all can just move on after this," he said.

"But...," I said, waiting for him to finish.

"But, if things go bad, I just want you to know that I love you. And, I'm gonna do everything in my power to make sure you're safe."

"Trè, you're scaring me."

"I just want you to be aware, babe. That's all," he pecked my lips one more time and pulled off.

I rode in silence, well into my thoughts. Not knowing how this whole thing will pan out is stressful. And he gotta worry bout his shop and those idiots at the trap. I just hope things work out for us in the end.

Pulling up to the shop, we both got out and walked in. Ashley was finishing up a client and Mike was heading out the door.

"Hey, wassup boss," Mike said.

"Wassgood, man. How shit looking today," Trè said.

"Good. Everything is aligned. Books all balanced and everything is running smoothly." Mike said. They both walked towards Trè's office.

I was just chilling in the front, looking at some designs. I might just let Trè tatt me up one day.

"Hey, girl. How you been," Ashley said, approaching me. We hugged and I responded letting her know I'm good. "You look good, girl. Look like you're glowing."

"Really?" I asked, blushing. I didn't realize it, but maybe she's right.

"Yea, like you're really enjoying life," she said.

"Well, thanks. And this baby glow on you is amaaazing," yup, that's it, folks. Ashley and Breezy are having a baby Breezy. I'm so excited.