Back 2 Life

Trè pov

I opened my eyes confused. My head was pounding as I grunted in pain. I moved my hand but, realized somebody was clutching it. I looked to my right and there Tima was.

"Tre? You're awake?" She said. I nodded as she caressed my face. Tears rolled down her face as she cried silently.

"Babe what happened?" Ion remember shit.

"You went to a meeting at the trap. I'm guessing everything went smoothly cuz you were on your way home. You were at a stop light and somebody shot up your car. You were driving off and got into a head on collision."

I took it all in. I don't even remember all that shit. I kinda remember going to the trap and parts of the meeting. But, after that, everything is a blur.

The doctor and nurses come in. They checked my vitals and everything. Constantly asking if I'm in pain. Like hell yea I'm in pain. Shit was getting annoying. I'm just honestly ready to go and get the hell outta here.

They explained where I got shot, my leg, my side, and my chest. I have to relearn how to walk and I've been in a coma for almost 3 weeks.

"Babe, you good? You need anything," Tima asked. The doctor had just left out so, we were alone at the time.

"Nahh. I'm just trynna wrap my mind around everything going on."

"I understand. What all do you remember?"

"Just...me going to the trap and parts of the meeting. Nothing else after that." She nodded and sat in the chair beside me. The room was quiet until Meechy and a very pregnant Brinah walked in.

"Oohkay I know I'm tripping now," how could I not remember Brinah is pregnant.

"Nigga yo ass finally woke. Damn, I'm tired of running shit alone," Meechy said, dapping me up.

"Man shut yo ass up. Always talking shit," I said, laughing. "B ion remember you being pregnant. This is crazy."

"Yea I'll be glad when I drop. What do you remember," Brinah asked.

"Only going to the trap and parts of the meeting...nothing else after. I guess not a lot before the incident either."

We all chopped it up for a while. Well they mostly caught me up on a lot of shit.

Breezy and Ashley are officially a couple. Tima has been pursing her music a little bit more. Meechy has been running everything, with the help of Mike at the shop. Shé is still around but, knows to stay in her lane now. And Brinah is pregnant with a baby girl.

"Did they say when I can leave? I'm ready to go home," I complained. I hate hospitals. I wanna be in the comfort of my own home.

"No, not yet...uhm can I ask you something?"

"Yea anything babe."

"Were you asleep this whole time? Like did you dream? Or was it just dark? Did you see angels?"

"First of all, that's more than one question," I said, laughing. "But, Yea I dreamt. And it was weird because it felt real but, like I knew it was a dream. Ion know I can't explain it."