Sweet talks and conversations

Trè POV

After leaving the shop, I made my way to the mall. I know I wanna wear all black, and to be honest I can just choose sumn from outta my closet. But, it wouldn't hurt to kill some time and look around.

I hit up Meechy so he could help me out. I know for sure I gotta get some new shoes. That's without a question.

"Yo I know u don't need nothing from up outta here, bruh," Meechy said coming up to me, clowning.

"Maaan I got time to kill so why not. Plus, I need to get some new shoes for the night."

"Man I'm trynna get me a lil broad for the night."

This fool is a clown. All he think about is broads. Neither one of us have been in a serious relationship in a while. We too focused on getting this bread. I'm not opposed to it tho. Whenever the time comes I hope I'll be ready.

We went in a few stores looking at clothes and I only got a shirt. I got some pants at the crib I'm thinking about wearing. Going in the shoe store, somebody caught my eye. She was short, kind thick, her hair looked nice. Not to mention her fit was definitely catching my attention. Meechy was looking in the same direction. Probably thinking the same thing I was, but about her friend hopefully.

"Aight bro I'm going for the one with the curly hair," he planned. I thanked God and was relieved that he wasn't talking about my girl I was looking at. The plan was for him to go up to her and say some corny shit and I rebuttal the whole situation.

"Hello, how are u beautiful ladies doing today," I guess that was the opening to the conversation. I proceeded to introduce myself.

"Wassup y'all. My name is Trè. This my best friend Meechy."

"Hi I'm Brinah and this is my cousin Tima," she just waved. It was something about her that had me intrigued. Like she wasn't all ratchet and loud. Just calm and mysterious. I liked that about her already.

Meechy spoke up, "So y'all got plans tonight?"

"Yea we're going out tonight. What about y'all," Brinah spoke for them.

"We're supposed to be going out, too. Y'all should come thru," I was talking to the both of them but, I was looking directly at Tima.

"Uhm..yea..sure. We can do that." I don't know why she was so nervous. Maybe because she don't know me like that yet, I guess.

We all exchanged numbers and they left. I went to go do what I came to the mall to do anyway. Get some damn shoes. All black Timbs should do me just fine. They go with just about anything.

Meechy copped some all blue Timbs. Nigga just gotta be like me man smh. Nahh for real he's my right hand. We really think a like a lot. Which is crazy and scary at the same damn time.

"Aye there go them girls from earlier."

And sure enough there they were in the food court.

~~~~

Tima POV

After our little encounter with the guys, we decided to get accessories for the night

After our little encounter with the guys, we decided to get accessories for the night. I needed a little clutch wallet and some earrings. The outfit I got wouldn't need a necklace to bring attention to it. But, if I saw a cute one I'd definitely get it.

My cousin had to just get some jewelry because I think she's wearing her Fanny pack tonight. If not, I'll hold everything.

"Girl those guys were too fine," Brinah said bringing me outta my thoughts. Not gonna lie, they are cute. I'm just not ready to jump into sumn so quickly.

"Yea they were."

"The chocolate one was checking u out sis. Ooooowwwwhh."

"Stawwwwp why u gotta be so ratchet," I couldn't help but to laugh at her crazy self.

"I'm for real tho. And he's fine. U better hop on that thang, girl."

"Whatever," I just kept it short as we paid for our stuff.

It's not like I'm not interested because he was fine. He's chocolate, he's tall, he smelled good, plus his smile was PERFECT. But, like I said, I'm not rushing into anything, anytime soon.

"Girl lets go get foooood."

"U know I'm down for some food."

"Where to my darling," this girl was always doing some crazy accent.

"Definitely feeling some Chick-fil-A at the moment."

We got our food and sat at a random table. Catching up about the things going on in our lives this week, we ate. Then, outta nowhere, a chair was being pulled out beside me. I looked and it was the guy from earlier. He and his friend had got some food and felt comfortable enough to sit with us.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here," the guy Meechy said.

"Nothing we just eating and chilling," Brinah said, trynna flirt. I wasn't really in the mood to flirt, I guess.

"What's wrong with you, love," Trè asked me. Sumn about him just made me nervous yet, calm at the same time.

"Ooh nothing. Uhm what club were y'all thinking about going to tonight," I decided to just go ahead and at least try to have a conversation with him. That wouldn't hurt, right?

"Uhh probably Deuce. What about y'all?"

"We were thinking the same thing."

"Ooh word? Look like we thinking a like already," he smiled that gorgeous smile.

We all got better acquainted with each other while finishing our food. I learned a lot about him in such a short amount of time. I learned that he is an owner of a tattoo shop and he's 28 years old. He helps take care of his brother's daughter because he's in the military. And he went to college.

I told him I'm about to graduate college and the fact that I honestly don't know what I'm gonna do after. Maybe I'll work with my cousin at her shop or sumn. He gave me some great advice and some tips on finding a job after graduation.

After, we all said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. I honestly enjoyed the conversation Trè and I shared. Maybe getting to know him won't be so bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ANNNNND SCENE 🎬

Thanks for reading this chapter guys.

I honestly am not sure where this story is going. Like I kinda have an idea but, I'm really just going with the flow.

I'll try to do another update in between tonight and tomorrow because I do have some ideas. But, ya know life happens. So, I can definitely say there'll be another chapter before the week is out.

Vote
Add
Share
Comment
✨✨✨