Handlin' business

Trè POV

After I left the house, I texted Meechy letting him know I was on the way. I just hoped I wouldn't have to hurt nobody tonight.

I walked in to everybody sitting around chilling. Laughing, smoking, drinking. Just having a good ol' time.

"What the fuck?" I said, making everybody scatter. Looking shook as fuck. They didn't know I was coming. They only knew that Meechy had called a meeting.

"No wonder money been missing. Y'all muthafuckas ain't been on y'all job." Silence. Nobody said a word.

"Nahh don't get quiet now. Turn up like y'all goofy asses been doing..."

"Money missing and shit and y'all partying. What the fuck?"

Meechy walked in and I lined all these clowns up in a line. Meechy was standing to the side.

 Meechy was standing to the side

"I walked in to a party, Meech. They had bitches and errythang up in here. Bottles and shit."

"Ooh word. When the fuck y'all ever did that shit?" Nobody answered. At this point I'm thinking I should've just let Meechy shoot off on these niggas. They asses not benefiting us no way.

"So as most of y'all know. There was a deal that went bad. They robbed us basically. Money and drugs. Now ion know if it was an inside job or not but, I'm damn sure gon' find out." I walked them to our meeting room.

"Sit down. Meech roll up." These niggas was stressing me out. I had to smoke ASAP.

"Aight so look.. either we got a snitch or a greedy son of a bitch amongst us. If anybody wanna come clean, now's the time." I said, sitting back.

Meechy crazy ass started laughing. It wasn't a this is funny type of laugh, neither. It was a I'm bouta snap on y'all niggas type of laugh. This is why I had to come tonight because Meechy would've blasted at least three of these niggas already.

"Aye Josh come here," Meechy said, after his laughing fit. He passed me a blunt, while smoking one.

"Yea wassup boss?"

"You remember what them niggas look like that robbed y'all?"

"Yea one was tall with dreads, one was short and fat and the other one sounded familiar but, I can't tell exactly who it is."

"Aight you can go back and sit down."

"Y'all wanna know who that familiar voice is? Cuz we already know who it is.." I said, pausing for dramatic affect. "Nobody wanna speak, huh?"