For you I will

Tima POV

Tima POV

Everything has been going great. Trè has been getting back into the groove of things. Which is beyond great. He makes me proud everyday with his improvements. He still kinda limps while walking but, all around it seems that he's back.

Sza and I have been writing like crazy. I just wrote one called Just Us that she needed last minute for Dj Khaled. She said he loved it and she told him about me. And that's how I've gotten connected with Chris brown and Sevyn streeter. Yea, ya girl has been working. And all of this happened in almost a week.

"Babe!," Trè shouted, from downstairs.

"Yea?"

"Come here. We need to talk," he said. I hate when people say that. It makes me all nervous.

"What's going on?" He pulled me towards him, motioning me to sit in his lap.

"Look, we haven't spent any time together at all this week. So, I'm taking you out. Go get dressed cuz Brinah is coming to take you to get beautified."

"Well just plan my day out. How do you know I don't have any plans already?" I said, smiling and folding my arms, playfully.

"Look, I know you all Hollywood now but, you still my lady and I want you all to myself today. Now, is that too much to ask?" He can be just the sweetest person ever.

"No," I said, kissing him. "Thanks baby."

"No problem. Now, go get dressed."

I dressed in something simple: a floral romper, and some pink slides. Soon as I got dressed Brinah was texting me telling me to come out.

I kissed Trè goodbye and we said our I love yous to each other and I left.

"Oooohkay you cute, bitch," Brinah loudly spoke as I got in.

"Thanks you look good, too," she had on a yellow sundress and white slides.

"Yeas girl we bad and Boujie as always." I laughed. "So, did Trè tell u what was going on today?"

"No. He just said I was going to get beautified for our little rendezvous tonight."

"Aww I luv y'all Lil corny asses. Y'all goals as fuck for real."

I thanked her and turned some music on. Her comment kinda had me thinking for a lil bit. Most girls want to be #RelationshipGoals. And not gonna lie, I wanted that for a long time as well. But, it's different with Trè. As long as he made me happy, and vice versa, that's all that mattered.